Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

Southend

We have been allocated 2110 tickets for this match, Prices are as follows:

Adults £19.60

Juniors (9-16 year olds) £9.80

Seniors ( 60 years and over ) £12.70

Students ( with ID) £11.75

Young person 9 17-20 ID required)£11.75

Under 8's £4.90

Tickets will go on sale from;

Monday 6th April Priority 1 season ticket holders

Tuesday 7th April Priority 2 season ticket holders

Wednesday 8th April Priority 3 season ticket holders

Thursday 9th April Members

Friday 10th April General Sale

Fox Travel coaches will depart from the stadium at 10.00am priced as follows;

Adult season ticket holders £15.00

Concession season ticket holders £13.00

Adult NON season ticket holders £17.00

Concession NON season ticket holders £15.00

Absolutely ON this. Was quality 2 years ago, pretty much the 1st time I met LD3, Joe, ched, Andy etc.

No idea how to get down there though, made it £34 on the train and it says last one leaves at 7.25ish and I really don't fancy driving. Arrggghhhh.

Quality match ticket prices too.

Absolutely ON this. Was quality 2 years ago, pretty much the 1st time I met LD3, Joe, ched, Andy etc.

No idea how to get down there though, made it £34 on the train and it says last one leaves at 7.25ish and I really don't fancy driving. Arrggghhhh.

There's later trains than the 7.25. The latest one you could get back is the 20:38.

Prittlewell is the station you want for this.

Tempted. And according to some people, the promotion game? I keep saying that about any of the next few games though, although I think it will be done before/on the Leeds game - Easter Monday, still tempted though.

Yeah my train knowledge is pretty useless here. I'll wait for Andy.

I only know 'cos I went on Football ground guide.

It's a direct train from Leicester to St.Pancras, then tube to Liverpool St, then from there to Prittlewell.

Just made it £37.

Edit scrap that.

£24.40

return. (with a young persons rail card)

I only know 'cos I went on Football ground guide.

It's a direct train from Leicester to St.Pancras, then tube to Liverpool St, then from there to Prittlewell.

Southend Victoria isn't much further from the ground (probably about five minutes extra walk) but is a bit more central. I'm guessing the pub choice will be better in the centre but to be honest I've never been. I'm using Google Maps to find this out! They're on the same train line and cost the same to get to (from London anyway) so you could probably buy a ticket to Southend Victoria and get off one stop earlier at Prittlewell if you fancy it. Here's a link to see where the stations are with the ground marked on.

Let me know what train you guys are on from Liverpool Street to Southend, I'll get on the same one probably.

A return to the Foresters bar! Can't wait. Went for the weekend last time we played them and have been a couple of time since. Love it!

We've got a mini bus going down on the friday so fingers crossed the tickets don't go before the Wednesay as most of the group are priority 3.

Got a feeling this is gonna be a class game to go to, and one hell of a weekend as well

A return to the Foresters bar! Can't wait. Went for the weekend last time we played them and have been a couple of time since. Love it!

We've got a mini bus going down on the friday so fingers crossed the tickets don't go before the Wednesay as most of the group are priority 3.

Got a feeling this is gonna be a class game to go to, and one hell of a weekend as well

Did that not get burnt down by Colchester?

I don't mind driving. I don't really fancy drinking, need to save all the pennys I have at the moment! You in? I'll stay around Southend till late if everyone wants?

I don't mind driving. I don't really fancy drinking, need to save all the pennys I have at the moment! You in? I'll stay around Southend till late if everyone wants?

Ahhh How am I going to get a ticket for this!! :cry:

Ahhh How am I going to get a ticket for this!! :cry:
:wave:

You're both in, depending on Andy getting a ticket. Assuming Tom wants the lift I have room for one more.

Joe, I'm sorry I haven't been around this weekend, went to York, I'm trying to sort things out with the bank, but if worse comes to to worst could I just give you the money on Sat?

Archived