Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

Southend

Haha, yeah that was me. And the other lad with me was Lovejoy. I'd love to know how you recognized me though. ;)

Well we saw you at Peterboro with Lisa but I didnt know any of you to talk to - you said you looked a bit like Nicolas Anelka in the lookalikie thread and youve also said you spoke Somali in another thread about languages. Your height does rather make you stand out :thumbup:

Next time I'll say hello!

" We're going up in 5 minutes, up in 5 MIIIINUTES, we're going up in 5 minutes, UP IN 5 MINUTES! " :D

I loved that

Yeah, and the inevitable 'We're going up in 4 minutes..3 minutes...etc' Loved it!

:D managed to get in a club called mayhem, after meeting some essex birds in the harborough hotel

I will say this for myself, Tommeh and Smuts:

You're a lucky ****, I hate you. :P

The clunge outside Mayhem was ****ing awesome.

Well we saw you at Peterboro with Lisa but I didnt know any of you to talk to - you said you looked a bit like Nicolas Anelka in the lookalikie thread and youve also said you spoke Somali in another thread about languages. Your height does rather make you stand out :thumbup:

Next time I'll say hello!

I think only Maybes and Carl stands out with their height as well, but I surpass them by a small margin ;) - I'll be wearing a big Fellaini wig at Crewe for a fancy outfit so just say hello if you run into me :thumbup:

Never arrived :angry:

I've got to go to the Southend TO tomorrow to collect the duplicates.

Fortunately Southend TO had a set of duplicates, and my journey was not wasted :D

Well done to the staff there, very helpful :)

did you see us there lol

Did we fook! wanking LE postcodes. They rejected us then we ran off singing "we can't get in who gives a fook, leicester boys going up etc." When really we were gutted, Mayhem looked clunge central.

We ended up in an absolute dive (Papillion) which was made up of Leicester fans, 40 year old slaaaaaaaags and rocking all over the world. It was pretty magic actually.

Southend really needs to man up and cope with massive clubs.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived