Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcadam

Crewe

We have been allocated 2228 tickets for this match.

Tickets are priced at:

Adults £18.60

Seniors £14.70

12-16 yrs £8.30

Under 11's £4.40

Tickets go on sale:

Monday 20th April - Priority 1 STH

Tuesday 21st April - Priority 2 STH

Please note if there are any tickets remaining after these dates they will be available to Priority 3 STH on Wednesday 22nd April.

Fox Travel coaches will depart from the stadium at 11.00am priced as follows;

Adult season ticket holders £14.00

Concession season ticket holders £12.00

Adult NON season ticket holders £16.00

Concession NON season ticket holders £14.00

POLITE NOTICE

Please respect your fellow supporters when following Leicester City away from home, by sitting in your respective seat/s as shown on your match tickets

That's not very many! :sweating:

Considering they're still battling relegation and the fact that their ground only holds 10,066, I think it's a pretty fair allocation.

I wasn't so much complaining about the size of the allocation, as worrying about the fact that I'm probably going to have to miss yet another Wednesday morning at college (with just a few weeks before AS level exams), in order to be in with a chance...

Hahaha take that you bloody tax dodgers! Have a wash while you're at it too.

Annoyingly the one weekend where Virgin Trains seem to be doing major engineering work is May bank holiday weekend :angry: Gone is the 1hr30m train, gone is the 40% discount (including for the three of my London bretheren that would probably be travelling with me). Along comes the 4hr, £40 train with about 50 changes. Hopefully I can get a lift with Holly again or else this one is off the cards. Bloody engineering works :angry:

Hahaha take that you bloody tax dodgers! Have a wash while you're at it too.

Annoyingly the one weekend where Virgin Trains seem to be doing major engineering work is May bank holiday weekend :angry: Gone is the 1hr30m train, gone is the 40% discount (including for the three of my London bretheren that would probably be travelling with me). Along comes the 4hr, £40 train with about 50 changes. Hopefully I can get a lift with Holly again or else this one is off the cards. Bloody engineering works :angry:

I think you'll find I'm cleaner than you!

I think I can get a train straight through from Grantham :cool:

Can't even see these tickets selling out.

May toddle down Wednesday afternoon or somepoint Thursday or Friday if i go :P

With the slow speed of the Southend tickets going, these will be even slower with the title already in the bag.

With the slow speed of the Southend tickets going, these will be even slower with the title already in the bag.

I dunno about that, the ticket office was rammed after the game yesterday. If Southend goes well then these could sell out Wednesday morning, with it being the last game of the season.

These will sell out before Thursday.

Southend were only selling slow because we had a blip, as soon as we win, they're sold out the next day.

Hope you don't get a ticket for this anyway.

Hmmmm, I'd like to go to this but Hatton fights the same night/morning/day (At about 4 or 5am the same day put it that way) and i'm probably going to get pissed that night watching it so not sure i'd be in any state...All Nighter & Dayer? :dunno:

If any Priority 1 or 2s aren't able to make it and could lend me their 'priority' I'd be grateful. Can see it selling out before the Thursday. :cry:

PM me please if you think you can help. Ta. :thumbup:

Bought my train ticket last month in readiness for this. I'd strongly advise Priority 3 and Members to cultivate Crewe-based friends to get tickets for home areas - you'll not be getting a ticket otherwise.

Bought my train ticket last month in readiness for this. I'd strongly advise Priority 3 and Members to cultivate Crewe-based friends to get tickets for home areas - you'll not be getting a ticket otherwise.

All in hand Dags, all in hand.

If after we get done 2-0 at southend, every pub closes for fear of a big club and it pisses it down........

.....You even consider going to Crewe and I WILL end you.

Archived