Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcadam

Crewe

Can anyone (except for maddog obviously) make an informed judgement (ie a guess) as to whether this will reach general sale? I'm trying to work out how to fit in some real-world responsibilities that weekend and need to know if we'll be able to get tickets.

I'm guessing we'll be out of luck but then I thought that about southend and hereford, so I might be wrong again...

Can anyone (except for maddog obviously) make an informed judgement (ie a guess) as to whether this will reach general sale? I'm trying to work out how to fit in some real-world responsibilities that weekend and need to know if we'll be able to get tickets.

I'm guessing we'll be out of luck but then I thought that about southend and hereford, so I might be wrong again...

Personally, I think with it being the last game of the season and with us (hopefully) being Champions you will be lucky if it makes P3. P3 afternoon at best.

Edit: I was wrong about Hereford and Southend but I don't think I will be this time.

This fooking better reach P3, i've blagged a P3 reference just in case!

Email them now, stating it's a P3 request, and they should keep the request to one side for you.

Stick on the receipt notifications, and put on the email you want a reply. They should get back to you then.

If you split it into two legs, Leicester to Nuneaton, then Nuneaton to Crewe, it'll be about half that price.

Unbelieveable - I hadn't realised that Virgin are doing crazily cheap single fares between Nuneaton and Crewe!

Cheers for the tip, now I'm really desperate to get a ticket!

From Derby to Crewe is £8.60 RETURN!

No railcard!

Good for me as i live about 10- 15 mins from derby train station!

£5.70 with a 18-25 railcard!

Leicester - Derby = £5.60 return

Derby - Crewe = £5.70 return

Total = £11.30!

not bad is it?

Just looked on the official site to check ticket availability for Crewe and there is nothing about a sales to members, only STH's with priority cards. The suggestion is that all tickets will be sold before they get down to members.

Anyone think this is likley?

http://www.lcfc.com/page/LatestInfo/0,,10274,00.html

Also, anyone thin Crewe will release more tickets at a later date, they normally seem to......

Just looked on the official site to check ticket availability for Crewe and there is nothing about a sales to members, only STH's with priority cards. The suggestion is that all tickets will be sold before they get down to members.

Anyone think this is likley?

http://www.lcfc.com/page/LatestInfo/0,,10274,00.html

Also, anyone thin Crewe will release more tickets at a later date, they normally seem to......

There will be at least 1000 still left for members in my view.

Based on the speed the Southend tickets sold, and that is a crucial game and could be the game we win the title, the Southend tickets made it 3 days after general sale started.

The title will be done and dusted by Crewe game, id go as far to say they will struggle to sell out.

Why do people think these will sell out really fast :dunno:

We will have already won the title, and the Southend tickets sold very slow.

The Crewe tickets will be even slower.

Because it's the last game of the season.

Based on the speed the Southend tickets sold, and that is a crucial game and could be the game we win the title, the Southend tickets made it 3 days after general sale started.

The title will be done and dusted by Crewe game, id go as far to say they will struggle to sell out.

Why do people think these will sell out really fast :dunno:

We will have already won the title, and the Southend tickets sold very slow.

The Crewe tickets will be even slower.

So :dunno:

Theres another season just round the corner :P

Are you for real?

You really do no nothing, Crewe will sell out. The speed of the Southend tickets was slow due to the poor form of a couple of games, then when we beat Leeds the tickets were snapped up.

As it is the last game of the season and the fact it should be one big party the tickets will sell out. Crewe will not give us anymore tickets.

Archived