Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
lcfcadam

Crewe

The Crewe relegation thing is the only part of tomorrow Im not looking forward to... I know some morons will take the piss though Im sure theyll be in the minority. I hate seeing most teams relegated (apart from the ones I hate!)

I do hope they can bounce back

Yes its the bit im not looking forward to either. Obviously i want Leicester to win, but if Brighton go 2-0 down, it'd be good if Crewe win 2-0 in a way and thats how both games finish and they stay up, and maybe there fans will go on the pitch and we can too. Mind you i dont want lose so forget that idea. I just like happy endings, but then again it is a football match

The Crewe relegation thing is the only part of tomorrow Im not looking forward to... I know some morons will take the piss though Im sure theyll be in the minority. I hate seeing most teams relegated (apart from the ones I hate!)

I do hope they can bounce back

Morons? Come off it.

We are going to a football match remember, yes it might not be in the best taste, but if some people do sing it it's hardly right to call them morons.

Morons? Come off it.

We are going to a football match remember, yes it might not be in the best taste, but if some people do sing it it's hardly right to call them morons.

Come on Simon, that's nonsense. You know first hand how bad it is when opposition fans are more interested in singing and goading about your relegation than celebrating their own promotion. Think Stoke last year. I'm sure you'd have called their fans wankers or c*nts for what they did. Aside from going onto the pitch, it's not much different to what a minority of our fans will be doing tomorrow.

Come on Simon, that's nonsense. You know first hand how bad it is when opposition fans are more interested in singing and goading about your relegation than celebrating their own promotion. Think Stoke last year. I'm sure you'd have called their fans wankers or c*nts for what they did. Aside from going onto the pitch, it's not much different to what a minority of our fans will be doing tomorrow.

Yeah, I know how bad it is, but I can accept that it's a part of football. I won't be doing it myself but I doubt I'll be getting my knickers in a twist if some of our fans do sing it.

To be honest Lisa, I'd much rather look at your legs than my own. :thumbup:

Ha ha! Only just seen this, you missed out!!

So I'm told. Majorly unkeen on that! :cry:

There's always Facebook, though. :cool:

The pics up there so far do me no justice. I dread to think what some of Katy's will be like :ph34r:

The pics up there so far do me no justice. I dread to think what some of Katy's will be like :ph34r:

Ha, I'm sure they look fine. :thumbup:

Katy's pics will contain muchos drunken ones of everybody, so I will look forward to seeing them.

• 4 weeks later...

I meant to put this on after the game but forgot until now. There was quite afew seats behind the goal not taken at Crewe yet i knew alot of people who wanted to go but couldnt get a ticket. I wonder who the tickets were for, maybe players family or something like that. I just think its ashame that there were spare seats when there were soo many more fans who wanted to go.

I meant to put this on after the game but forgot until now. There was quite afew seats behind the goal not taken at Crewe yet i knew alot of people who wanted to go but couldnt get a ticket. I wonder who the tickets were for, maybe players family or something like that. I just think its ashame that there were spare seats when there were soo many more fans who wanted to go.

I was wondering about that too. Perhaps their safety certificate doesn't allow them to completely fill that stand...

Archived