Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lillehamring

can't we scrap the bandwidth blackhole that is....

lol

It's okay, I'm about to get mine as well. Walkers went crying to the admins because I dared edit one of his amazingly interesting, pointful and intelligent contributions to FoxesTalk instead of just doing what I should have done and outright deleted the muppet's spam.

lol, all you do is abuse your powers anyway. I'm guessing thats something you agreed not to do when you became a mod?

lol, all you do is abuse your powers anyway. I'm guessing thats something you agreed not to do when you became a mod?

.... AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

It's FoxesTalk not the fucking Special Branch. Get out of here.

I do abuse my powers, yes, it cheers me up inbetween having to merge, delete and lock endless stupid posts in the LCFC and Transfer forums. Which is why I hvae a special level of dislike for people like yourselves and ASHLCFC who come to FoxesTalk with pretty much no intention of contributing what so ever.

.... AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

It's FoxesTalk not the fucking Special Branch. Get out of here.

I do abuse my powers, yes, it cheers me up inbetween having to merge, delete and lock endless stupid posts in the LCFC and Transfer forums. Which is why I hvae a special level of dislike for people like yourselves and ASHLCFC who come to FoxesTalk with pretty much no intention of contributing what so ever.

If only I was allowed to contribute to the LCFC forum without being told I can't because of 'youknowhat', eh? ;)

If only I was allowed to contribute to the LCFC forum without being told I can't because of 'youknowhat', eh? ;)

:dunno:

There are plenty of people that don't get to games, you'll not get much criticism from me for making your judgements based on Radio Leicester as long as you're not trying to tell people who were actually at the game that they're wrong.

When it comes to new signings or tactical opinions you've certainly as much right as anyone to contribute.

I do find the fact you seem to utterly refuse to go to a game to be somewhat baffling. I mean if you came out and said "sorry, boys, I'm actually a very anxious person and I find the whole idea very scary!" or "I'm really, really, really broke and never have any money" then fair enough but even then there'd be people willing to help out.

Daggers, despite his reputation on here, is one of the most friendly and forgiving people on the forum in person and I believe he even offered at one point to pick you up and go to a game with you? :dunno:

Whatever. This has been discussed a thousand and one times. I ultimately don't care, I just think when you look at a majority of your posts you can't really sit there and whinge if people think you come across as an anti-social, miserable, boring and loathing troll.

Archived