Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

New Members - Please Introduce Yourself Here

Hey,

Great website you guys have got here by the way, keep up the great work.

As i live away from Leicester the website is vital for me to learn all the up to date transfer gossip and news etc...

So thank you very much for keeping me in touch :P

Hey,

Great website you guys have got here by the way, keep up the great work.

As i live away from Leicester the website is vital for me to learn all the up to date transfer gossip and news etc...

So thank you very much for keeping me in touch :P

:welcome:

There are a few of us hiding out in Norfolk. :D

Hello everybody, im reletively new to this site. Im a season ticket holder in the main stand. I was born in Highfields and moved to Evington later on. I left Leicester when I was 15 and have lived in Derby for the past 19 years. I also go to about 8-10 away a season with my brother. Would like to meet up with a few of you for pre/post beer maybe (this is begining to sound like a an ad for a date). If anybody lives around the Derbyshire/Loughbourgh area I could do a carshare. Thanks.

Oh forgot to say I have a huge hatred of Derby County and any other sheep related person or sheep related issues. Thanks

Edited by foxoffderby

Hey, am quite new to posting as i've mainly been just using this website to get the latest news for the best part of 2 years.

Season ticket holder in the kop, have been for a number of years.

In a band, been on radio 1, gathering interest from labels. 'sall good :cool:

Like to say a huge thankyou to the people running this great site, always the first website I visit.

UP THE CITY! :scarf:

Hey, am quite new to posting as i've mainly been just using this website to get the latest news for the best part of 2 years.

Season ticket holder in the kop, have been for a number of years.

In a band, been on radio 1, gathering interest from labels. 'sall good :cool:

Like to say a huge thankyou to the people running this great site, always the first website I visit.

UP THE CITY! :scarf:

What's your band called?

Nice one, got any samples for us? :P

Aha no unfortunately we are currently writing/recording an album, our myspace is http://www.myspace.com/identityparaderocks , we hardly ever log in anymore though ;)

You can listen an old song here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEFjFVUX83s

We recorded that just over a year ago and i am now on lead vocals, that was in 'Four On The Floor' and was the song played on radio 1 multiple times.

We have also changed our genre drastically to a more alternative rock, nothing like that song but you asked :P

Exciting Times! :D

Edited by Vlad The Impaler

Aha no unfortunately we are currently writing/recording an album, our myspace is http://www.myspace.com/identityparaderocks , we hardly ever log in anymore though ;)

You can listen an old song here http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEFjFVUX83s

We recorded that just over a year ago and i am now on lead vocals, that was in 'Four On The Floor' and was the song played on radio 1 multiple times.

We have also changed our genre drastically to a more alternative rock, nothing like that song but you asked :P

Exciting Times! :D

Like it.

hi iv been on here for a while but rarely post unless i feel the need to voice my opinion, hello my name is stuart and my blood is blue! i get down the walkers as often as possible, bit hard seeing as i work most saturdays, but i make the effort where i can. mid table finish this season i think. come on city!!!

hi iv been on here for a while but rarely post unless i feel the need to voice my opinion, hello my name is stuart and my blood is blue! i get down the walkers as often as possible, bit hard seeing as i work most saturdays, but i make the effort where i can. mid table finish this season i think. come on city!!!

Hi all.. .. my first ever post ... on any site ever ! ... which is strange as I actulaly work in IT...!

Can't wait until the season to start.. I'm missing my football badly..!

Thanks Alot :)

Was quite a rushed recording as they requested for that song to be played on the Sunday night, and we were short on money rushing to record it in the space of an hour on the Friday. And like i said different singer now. Thanks Again

Very nice stuff.

I expect to here more of the band in the future :)

Hi,

First post on here - been a member on another site for a couple of years and thought i'd give this one a try.

looking forward to the new season and hopeful we'll bring i one or three exciting additions in midfield and attack.

Pearson's just getting warmed up i hope!