Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

New Members - Please Introduce Yourself Here

Good morning, evening or afternoon.

I'm a City fan through and through, born in Thurnby and saw the majority of city games at Filbert Street before we moved North.

I know live in N.Z. via Aussie for eight years with my wife and twin daughters. I would be buggered without the net for keeping up to date with goings on down the walkers.

Here's to more sucess in the Championship and then well I wont say anymore....

Foxes till I die

Cheers

Richard on the other side of the world

p.s. bloody cold over ere while you enjoy a heatwave

Hi, mainly a lurker but occasionally a poster.

Born in Loughborough but been in London almost longer than I can remember. Became a City fan in the Bloomfield era as a kid - Worthington, Weller and co. Go to away games in London and travel up for a handful of home games with a few London-based City fans. Would like to get to more but work and my domestic situation make it tricky.

If there are fellow fans down this way who want to hook up for pre-game beers down here, or Sky games, be in touch.

Mark

Hello,

I have been a Leicester City fan since moving here in 1968-69. Apart from Leicester City my great love is European History. My favourite player of all time is Keith Weller and my favourite current player is Aleksandor Tunchev. Growing up supporting Worcester City it was easier to switch loyalty to Leicester than if I had supported a big club. It did lead me to fall into two terrible errors as a biy in 1961 I supported Spurs in the cup final and when Gordon Banks was picked for England I told people that I thought Hopkinson of Bolton was a better goalkeeper. I have since recanted these errors.

Hey Guys,

Shane here. I'm an editor of soccer news site Goal.com in America and was born in Leicester. Been a fan as long as I can remember!

Go Foxes!

Thanks,

Shane

:welcome: That looks a good site. Just don't let El Empty see THIS. :P

Hi, I'm a Swindon fan who likes to go onto other clubs websites.

I always behave myself on other fans sites and will not post to abuse or insult. My main Swindon site is The Townend, I'm quite rude and abusive on there, like most posters.

I can say this site is one of the best I visit, good humour and balanced debates (on occasions).

Good luck for next season, I hope you get back to where you belong in the higher levels of the football pyramid.

:cool:

Walkers Stadium, when I visted your ground last season it was very impressive, but .... where was the atmosphere ... Filbert Street now that was an intimidating ground to go to, you need the old noise to return, it will be better than any £2.5m signing to have that old noise behind the players again!

Hi all,

Looks like I've posted a few times before introducing myself! I've lived in Leicester for nearly 7 years and worked for the club as a steward during the disasterous 07/08 campaign then got a season tickat in C2 last year. It'll be renewed on Saturday!

Yes, ladyboy here... live in Bangkok, so this is pretty much my only link to City nowadays (if it ain't Beck-Ham, the Thais don't like it).

Anyway, good to meet you all - hoping for a quick return to the Prem so I can watch every game live on telly. Ta!

:o

welcome ;)

ello , ive been lurking on this site for a while hence the low post count, im alan, welsh by origin but lived most of my life in loughborough, moved down to the deepest darkest depths of exeter about 3 yrs ago and cant wait to move back!! :D i,l be a member this yr i dont have time to commit to a season ticket, i,l also do the local games, plymouth, bristol city,......eerrr i think thats it :( oh cardiff and swansea there not that far away i supppose. :D

laters folks.

Thanks Alot :)

Was quite a rushed recording as they requested for that song to be played on the Sunday night, and we were short on money rushing to record it in the space of an hour on the Friday. And like i said different singer now. Thanks Again

Conor :wub: ?