Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

New Members - Please Introduce Yourself Here

Hi there peasants. Im Alan Johnson. Im a loan manager at JLB. Ive been browsing this bastard of a site since your Serbian sugar daddy took over. I am very fond of his work. I thought it was time you business virgins should be spoilt to my words of wisdom.

A.Johnson

Hi there peasants. Im Alan Johnson. Im a loan manager at JLB. Ive been browsing this bastard of a site since your Serbian sugar daddy took over. I am very fond of his work. I thought it was time you business virgins should be spoilt to my words of wisdom.

A.Johnson

:D Brilliant

Hi all !!!!

Out of the blue I decided to buy myself a season ticket at the Walkers, and as one who believes you support the team you pay to watch, otherwise your just a follower, I am now a Leicester City Supporter.

Best buy a shirt now !!!!!! :thumbup:

Hello Everyone!

I'm Phil and I'm the current Foxestalk fantasy.premierleague.com champion! Despite only joining today :blush: (if anyone wants tips just send me a PM :P)

Been reading this forum for quite a while now. It's nice to find out some inside info from Knowitall and others, so thanks to you for the info!

Hello everyone i'm James :wave:, i'm 15, and ive been a city fan from birth and it's staying that way. :)

Iv'e known this site for a while just never created an account, just always used the site for looking up news on city. I'm a season ticket holder and im located in the middle of the Kop (SK3).

Anyway this site is fantastic, iv'e seen may other Fans Forums and they don't touch this. ;)

CITY TILL I DIE!! :scarf:

Hi everyone. I'm a Cardiff City fan living local. Well I have a house around here but work in Seville, Spain. I manage to get home a couple of times a month so therefore manage ot see a few games. Looking forward to this season as there are a number of away fixtures that are local to me, thats when I am not in Spain that is. Think that makes sense.

hey guys

i've been a member for ages but never posted anything for some reason.... which is weird seeing as whenever i'm at work i'm constantly on the internet!

i'm 21 live in market harborough and am a priority 1 season ticket holder and sit in L1

nice to finally say hello

Hi everyone. I'm a Cardiff City fan living local. Well I have a house around here but work in Seville, Spain. I manage to get home a couple of times a month so therefore manage ot see a few games. Looking forward to this season as there are a number of away fixtures that are local to me, thats when I am not in Spain that is. Think that makes sense.

Yep, clear as mud. :S

Oh, and :welcome:

Alright people?

I'm Jamie, 19, and a lazy stoodent waster. You either love me or hate me (the latter is usually true) 'cos I'm a massive twat like Raj and talk more shit than Ian Holloway.

I think we'll get along just fine to be honest, y'know, so long as you're not too serious and can take a joke.

See yer all around! :D

Much love and ting. x

Hello and welcome to Foxestalk.co.uk

Please use this thread to say hello and introduce yourself.

:welcome:

hi moved over here from the 606 board you all seem a little more interesting had season tkt for 5 years in the KOP every thing went pete tong when

I got my first ticket.So lets hope my jinx is broke from now on

Edited by fatboy74

Ooh, look at you and your fancy arse-licking! :P:giggle:

Ha, ha, I made that about 4 years ago, just found it whilst having clear out, just because I didn't post it to welcome you :P

Hi all! I'm a Lincoln fan in peace :P

I hope you're a friendly bunch on here, I've kinda' adopted Leicester as my Championship team for this season (I follow Newcastle as well, but I don't want to dwell on that for too long ;) ) as you have two of our ex-players, two fine players as well! I'll regularly log on here to check to see how Jack and Dany are getting on.

Good luck for the season!

Edited by GodsGift

I hope you're a friendly bunch on here, I've kinda' adopted Leicester as my Championship team for this season (I follow Newcastle as well, but I don't want to dwell on that for too long ;) ) as you have two of our ex-players, two fine players as well! I'll regularly log on here to check on how Jack and Dany are getting on.

Welcome, we are as friendly as any good pro footballer :P Good luck to you as well :thumbup:

I hope you're a friendly bunch on here, I've kinda' adopted Leicester as my Championship team for this season (I follow Newcastle as well, but I don't want to dwell on that for too long ;) ) as you have two of our ex-players, two fine players as well! I'll regularly log on here to check to see how Jack and Dany are getting on.

That's rhyming slang isn't it?