Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Trav Le Bleu

Old Games You'd Like To See Remade

• 2 weeks later...
14 minutes ago, Lovejoy said:

Does Vice City count as old?

14 years... Jesus that makes me feel old

I'd wet myself if they ever announced a San Andreas remake but it'll never happen. I don't mean rescaling the resolution, a proper remake with the GTA V engine - as much as I loved GTA V it just didn't capture the feel or sense of exploration that SA did

Thief and Thief II. A proper, faithful remake of both. The god-awful "reboot," on next-gen doesn't count.

Haven't tried the new ArmA games, but Operation Flashpoint: Cold War Crisis was absolutely awesome.

Max Payne. Loved it. 

Also, The Elder Scrolls: Morrowind, please. 

Guest CityFan 06

Just on the GTA San Andreas point, what's so amazing about the game is, I played it heavily for 8-9 years roughly, and there are still areas of the map now I haven't discovered. I'm referring to the 2nd & 3rd Island's mainly, I knew the 1st island very well, but I was just looking yesterday at a clip of the game on YouTube and can't say it looked familiar (the area where the player was).

The amount to discover on the game was/is remarkable, loved the road networks and the names of areas etc.

Fantastic game and always will be. 

18 hours ago, RoboFox said:

Haven't tried the new ArmA games, but Operation Flashpoint: Cold War Crisis was absolutely awesome.

Answered your own request there pal.

Op Flash was great but what you want exists. Just play Arma. Arma is to OF what Football Manager is to Champ Man or Planet Coaster is to RCT.

Same staff, just lost the naming licence to the publisher.

Not read the thread so not sure if it's been mentioned, but just a good old fashioned SWOS would be decent, average graphics, 40 yard curlers into the top corner, just for a laugh, with online game play, loved that game.

Will never happen, but personally I would love to see Fallout 3 and New Vegas remade with the current engine. I loved Fallout 4, and even though I know it didn't really 'feel' like a Fallout game at times - dialogue changes etc - the look and feel was spot on in my opinion.

A full remake of Knights of the Old Republic 1 & 2 would be great too.

On 3/6/2017 at 14:21, Bayfox said:

Not read the thread so not sure if it's been mentioned, but just a good old fashioned SWOS would be decent, average graphics, 40 yard curlers into the top corner, just for a laugh, with online game play, loved that game.

It's been done, on Xbox Live Arcade. 

Archived