Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Trav Le Bleu

Old Games You'd Like To See Remade

What about this?

Despite Doom being the best FPS of its time after Wolfenstein 3d and Duke Nukem, this was just as good imo. It never got the praise it deserved.

Re-release this. :thumbup:

The whole series died when they tried to continue it with Hexen and Hexen 2

What about this?

Despite Doom being the best FPS of its time after Wolfenstein 3d and Duke Nukem, this was just as good imo. It never got the praise it deserved.

Re-release this. :thumbup:

It was just Doom in another setting... But agreed, it was still fun!

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

This was one of the best games on the Megadrive!!!

The musical score was genius for this game!

this is literally incred.

and MGS1 has to be the first one to be remade out of any of these. the bits where you snuck around shadow moses in mgs4 were jizztastic.

this is literally incred.

and MGS1 has to be the first one to be remade out of any of these. the bits where you snuck around shadow moses in mgs4 were jizztastic.

Have you not played Twin Snakes on the Gamecube? It was a rejigged version with a better view of Otacon soiling the office floor and Meryl with no trousers on.

Without a doubt, it's got to be Final Fantasy VI, VII, VIII, the original Resident Evil (it gave me the shivers ten years ago!) and the first Metal Gear Solid on PSOne.

Other than that, a proper remake of the first two Monkey Island parts (yes, I know it's being re-released on XBOX, but that's not what I really wish for).

Following that, Zak McKracken and the Indy Adventure game series by LucasArts.

Just do a fucking sequel to Hogs of War. They were meant to be doing it but it seems to have gone into development hell. :(

Was that the one with the worms esque style of fighting but with pigs? If so that was a quality game, i'm sure i probarly still have that somewhere in the loft

Without a doubt, it's got to be Final Fantasy VI, VII, VIII, the original Resident Evil (it gave me the shivers ten years ago!) and the first Metal Gear Solid on PSOne.

Other than that, a proper remake of the first two Monkey Island parts (yes, I know it's being re-released on XBOX, but that's not what I really wish for).

Following that, Zak McKracken and the Indy Adventure game series by LucasArts.

.........About three people have said Resident Evil, it's already been completley re-made and re released on the Game Cube :unsure:

And whats wrong with the Monkey Island Re release, they've done the graphics and the added voice acting what more do you want?

Archived