Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Trav Le Bleu

Old Games You'd Like To See Remade

Sunset Riders (Megadrive)

This was a quality game where my brother and I would play two player, shooting our way through the wild west.

A modern version would probably be crap though. The best thing about the old games is how simple they were.

.........About three people have said Resident Evil, it's already been completley re-made and re released on the Game Cube :unsure:

Yes, thank you... It's been remade on the friggin' GameCube - who the feck still owns a GameCube??? lol

(I meant to say that a PSP or PS3/XBOX-remake would be more fitting to celebrate its 10+ years anniversary)

And whats wrong with the Monkey Island Re release, they've done the graphics and the added voice acting what more do you want?

And what about The Secret Of Monkey Island??? :P

I'm also missing more platforms available here.

• 2 weeks later...
Double Dragon!!

Yes, Double Dragon!

And Parasite Eve 2, undoubtedly one the top 5 PS1 games ever. Better than the Resi Evils of the same era. Still a good game now, played it the other day. Rare aswell.

Resident Evil 2! the BEST Resi game ever made imo, i would actually cream my pants to have a next gen version of that game

Final Fantasy 7! enough said really!

• 3 weeks later...

Ive Just Purchased A PSX Game of the psn store, I never knew what it was called for years! but I found out. :D

It Should be remade as its awsome, throw in some awsome graphics and It would be amazing!! But Here It Is!

Kula%20world.jpg

kulaworldpsx_04.jpg

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

OK its not a remake, so much as an unconnected prequel in the same setting, and the voice acting in this is laughably tacky, but I properly love the look of this, especially as its basically an in-engine cutscene:

Spent way, way too much of my time playing these in the mid-late 90s. I really could geek out for ages about this.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived