Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Webbo

Post counts.

Is there any reason why we have to have our post counts displayed on the board?It's not as if it's anything to be proud/ashamed of.

Does anybody take/ dispute peoples opinions on the basis of their post count?

i agree :)

i sometimes look at my post count the way alcoholics look at the pile of empty bottles and cans the next morning . I can't believe I'm wasting my life in such a way .

Please can my post count be gathered up and hidden away at the bottom of the dustbin , just like my empties ?

is there any way it can be permanently set at some respectable figure that indicates that i am posting responsibly ?

Can't say I see why people are getting worked up over them to be honest either. I have a sizeable post count, but only post when I see neccessary.

Was it necessary to tell us that?

:P

If that was true there'd be no reason to ask for anything to happen one way or the other.

Then why not have our inside leg measurements on display? It's totally pointless so why bother?

Then why not have our inside leg measurements on display? It's totally pointless so why bother?

It's vaguely interesting, occasionally, and a lot of other forums have it turned on. Oh and it actually relates to a messageboard, unlike an inside leg measurement. Apart from that though, excellent comparison.

It's vaguely interesting, occasionally, and a lot of other forums have it turned on. Oh and it actually relates to a messageboard, unlike an inside leg measurement. Apart from that though, excellent comparison.

You're not a fan of the idea then? :ermm:

Archived