Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
nathan.

EDL (English Defence League)

Bunch of cunts. The lot "mobbed up" in Lloyd's before F*rest away wouldn't have looked out of place as extras in Green Street. Bunch of wannabe right wing ******. And as for the cringeworthy EDL branded hoodies some of 'em were wearing...

They claim all this bollocks about being "all races united against extreme Islam". Yeah? Don't see many black or brown faces when they're off on their all day booze ups in northern towns. Disgusting organisation.

Bunch of cunts. The lot "mobbed up" in Lloyd's before F*rest away wouldn't have looked out of place as extras in Green Street. Bunch of wannabe right wing ******. And as for the cringeworthy EDL branded hoodies some of 'em were wearing...

They claim all this bollocks about being "all races united against extreme Islam". Yeah? Don't see many black or brown faces when they're off on their all day booze ups in northern towns. Disgusting organisation.

:thumbup:

Anyone who disagrees is a complete weapon.

Any organisation that decides to name itself using deliberately evocative words, is clearly showing little ability or intent to do anything other than stir up trouble and play on people's fears and prejudices.

The fact that others can testify to them being particularly unpleasant shows them to be nothing more than a bunch of foolish thugs, the equivalent of modern-day Mosley's blackshirts.

Just a group of thick middle aged hooligans who have realised it's easier having a tear up while on an EDL march than at the football.

When they all walked in to the Lloyds in nottingham they honestly looked like a bunch of cavemen, their eyes were just glazed over

I thought they were after Ashley Cole's place in the England team.

Does this thread give them more air time or does it expose them for what they are?

I love the EDL. No matter how I feel on any given day, I can look at them and instantly feel better about both myself and my life, and be thankful in the knowledge I'll never, ever, no matter how bad things get, be even remotely like them.

Just wanted peoples thoughts on them, is it just a load of wanna be hooligans using it as an excuse to riot and get drunk or is it really time to take a stand againts muslim extremists in the uk.

We should all remember that these 'Muslim Extremists' are not always who they pretend to be. I have many videos about this but here's a short one that tells of 2 very famous supposed Islamic extremists. All the leaders of these Islamic extreme groups are puppets.

We should all remember that these 'Muslim Extremists' are not always who they pretend to be. I have many videos about this but here's a short one that tells of 2 very famous supposed Islamic extremists. All the leaders of these Islamic extreme groups are puppets.

Bloody Hell El there must be more puppets in your universe than humans :P

Oh there are!

When I'm walking down the street I look at folks and think 'that man over there selling flowers is a CIA puppet' or 'hmmm I don't like the look of that lady in the burger van. She must be CIA' :D They're everywhere man!!

Nah, seriously though those Al Qaeda front men are all puppets used to round up disillusioned youths to create this false enemy. Those two Jews in the video pretending to be extremist Muslims are just the tip of the iceberg and it goes right up to the main man Laden.

I wish there was some way to get all the muslim extremists ,and other religious fanatics , the EDL , BNP and all the hate groups etc into one big room and let them kick fook out of each other , and leave the rest of us alone.

These groups seem to fuel each other's hatred

Just wanted peoples thoughts on them, is it just a load of wanna be hooligans using it as an excuse to riot and get drunk or is it really time to take a stand againts muslim extremists in the uk.

That they've come into existence at all only reflects the deceiptful disaster that Labour has been for this land.

Indeed that there are still native English people blinkered enough to continue supporting a government that has continually kicked them in both balls is both bewildering and totally beyond my comprehension.

Labour doesn't serve the nation - it simply sinks as low as necessary to further its its own ends and misguided ideology, whether through blatant lies, calculated deception, the tutored stonewalling as now reportedly taught by Mandelson, the hypocritcal class warfare when it suits the moment and any other underhand tactic, whether it sticks two fingers up at the concept of democracy or not.

Labour operates like so many slimy, slippery leeches, sucking the life out of everything and every principal that honest, decent, hardworking English people consider worthwhile.

Hundreds of thousands of people have lost their lives and still more have lost their limbs in the name of Labour and Tony Blair's shameless dishonesty. But the squirming, the excuse-making, the lack of frankness and the bullshit won't stop.

And as if that's not enough to put him and his accomplices in the courts to defend their effectively life-taking and life-shattering actions there's more....much more.

Bottom line: this Labour administration is so disreputable it is beyond rational defence except by the blinkered.

Little wonder that opponents in their desperation have formed new parties or decided to give their support to parties they wouldn't normally support but who they believe will stand their corner.

Labour should have voluntarily fallen on their sword by now but they won't cos they have no honour. And, even should they eventually be defeated in the next election, there are signs that the traitors to Britain within its odious ranks will seek to provoke industrial unrest in an effort to discredit any new government - certainly a conservative one - and to make the nation ungovernable.

To think that members of my extended family have supported Labour in the past and that some might even remain tainted by continued association with such dishonourable lowlifes as litter today's party, is not easy to live with.

I could easily defend a vote for extreme alternatives though it's not what the nation needs. However I cannot think that any party could be worse than more of this lot.

I forgot to mention the people in the video holding 'God Bless Hitler' signs. They are not Muslims.

Muslims know the truth about Hitler and would not support him.

Much of the Arab world did in World War 2, most notably a certain Hajj Amin Al-Huesseini who helped create an SS legion among Bosnian Muslims. I loathe vilification of Islam and Muslims as much as any decent person, but pretending that every Muslim that has ever lived is purer than the driven snow and merely a victim of smear campaigns is a little silly. Muslims are no more perfect than any other person, there are extremist twats of every race and religion and ALL should be tackled with equal force.

I wish there was some way to get all the muslim extremists ,and other religious fanatics , the EDL , BNP and all the hate groups etc into one big room and let them kick fook out of each other , and leave the rest of us alone.

These groups seem to fuel each other's hatred

Agree with this view.

Even better to ignore the wastes of semen and ovary space, they feed on publicity and the animosity caused by biased reporting. Deny them both and they'll start to die.

Not much of a debate tho is it lol

Probably the first time ive seen on FT that everybody is agreeing

You were saying?

Give it time!!

:yesyes:

Oh there are!

When I'm walking down the street I look at folks and think 'that man over there selling flowers is a CIA puppet' or 'hmmm I don't like the look of that lady in the burger van. She must be CIA' :D They're everywhere man!!

Nah, seriously though those Al Qaeda front men are all puppets used to round up disillusioned youths to create this false enemy. Those two Jews in the video pretending to be extremist Muslims are just the tip of the iceberg and it goes right up to the main man Laden.

lol my Ex was just like that when he developed Schizophrenia!

They are just a bad joke not worth ruining a hard earned piss for, the fact they have "English" in their name though really brings my piss to a boil....as they tar all of us who class themselves as patriotic Englishmen & women in with them :frusty:

They do not represent England or me, fascist bastards :@

Archived