Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
nathan.

EDL (English Defence League)

Now I'd tend towards agreeing with you if you hadn't said they were the underclass or poor - class and wealth don't really come in to the equation, the uniting factor between all of them is the racist tendencies, since as they've shown again and again Muslim and Asian are synonymous in their view - that is independent of wealth and class, it's debatable whether it's a result of education either.

Well just look at them and it'll prove my point. They are very much 'working' class - although I doubt many of them work. They can barely string a sentence together (limited or no education) and the group in general look like the result of a Wayne and Waynetta shagging spree.

Middle and upper class people with 'racist tendencies' won't have any affiliation with the EDL, as most will be right wing, and right wingers will hate the white trash EDL as much as they do the Muslamics.

Well just look at them and it'll prove my point. They are very much 'working' class - although I doubt many of them work. They can barely string a sentence together (limited or no education) and the group in general look like the result of a Wayne and Waynetta shagging spree.

Middle and upper class people with 'racist tendencies' won't have any affiliation with the EDL, as most will be right wing, and right wingers will hate the white trash EDL as much as they do the Muslamics.

The middle and upper class write the letters to the Mail that influence their readers to join the EDL

As much as the overwhelming majority of the EDL are under educated knuckle draggers, there must be someone in the organisation with functioning grey matter. They wouldn't have grown as quickly, be able to organise demos as quickly and have the funding they have if there were no brains in the organisation.

There's a difference between ignorance and stupidity, and the higher echelons of the group do seem to tend more towards the former than the latter.

The middle and upper class write the letters to the Mail that influence their readers to join the EDL

So are the EDL knuckle dragging idiots who can't string a sentence together or actually ardent newspaper readers of the political section of the letters page?, people need to make their minds up.

So are the EDL knuckle dragging idiots who can't string a sentence together or actually ardent newspaper readers of the political section of the letters page?, people need to make their minds up.

As the poster above says someone has to do the organisation, thinking and writing. They stay out of the fisty-cuffs as they know there are plenty of Neanderthals less ignorant than them. That way they can carry on with their lives while those on the streets do the dirty work. Hitler never got involved at street level he was just good at motivating and spreading the gossip to brainwash the uneducated masses.

Why do you wade into to topics of converastion when you have absloutley NO IDEA what you are talking about. You have just made this up! You know nothing about the EDL, you are guessing!

Has no one heard of 'Hire a thug'? They appear at marches for left and right to disrupt and give extra voting points to the appropriate political parties.

The majority of supporters in marches probably do not want trouble but are still ignorant, not in the cave man sense but of facts from all sides and being too set in their ways with a closed mind.

As the poster above says someone has to do the organisation, thinking and writing. They stay out of the fisty-cuffs as they know there are plenty of Neanderthals less ignorant than them. That way they can carry on with their lives while those on the streets do the dirty work. Hitler never got involved at street level he was just good at motivating and spreading the gossip to brainwash the uneducated masses.

Yes he did :D He was at the Beer Hall Putsch

and quite a few other punch ups too !

You tell us Matt.

I have no idea Nick, I've never been to an EDL meeting and know none of their members from what I know.

Maybe you do?

I have no idea Nick, I've never been to an EDL meeting and know none of their members from what I know.

Maybe you do?

I actually do,

Friend of a friend.

He's a little intimidating and I don't particularly scare easily, I'm ok though apparently, as I am his race and his colour. At least someone likes me for who I really am.

Told me a story about a taxi driver taking him back from Leicester to Ashby once, thankfully it was to a group of us not just to me as if it were he may have noticed me cringing all the way through it.

I actually do,

Friend of a friend.

He's a little intimidating and I don't particularly scare easily, I'm ok though apparently, as I am his race and his colour. At least someone likes me for who I really am.

Told me a story about a taxi driver taking him back from Leicester to Ashby once, thankfully it was to a group of us not just to me as if it were he may have noticed me cringing all the way through it.

I feel for you, I'd be cringing as well if someone told me they had to go back to Ashby.

Yes he did :D He was at the Beer Hall Putsch

and quite a few other punch ups too !

OK he was a bit of a lad when younger. I'm talking about when he was older and had the power. You do not see many high profile leaders on the frontline nowadays. Generals have to fight battles from strategic positions. 10 miles behind the cattle fodder.

I've not met any members of the EDL but I have known people who say 'Yes, but they are only telling the truth.' These people are not thick just listen to stories rumours and read papers and pick out the parts that goes with their thoughts. They are as others have said from an era during between and just after WW1 and WW2.

OK he was a bit of a lad when younger. I'm talking about when he was older and had the power. You do not see many high profile leaders on the frontline nowadays. Generals have to fight battles from strategic positions. 10 miles behind the cattle fodder.

I've not met any members of the EDL but I have known people who say 'Yes, but they are only telling the truth.' These people are not thick just listen to stories rumours and read papers and pick out the parts that goes with their thoughts. They are as others have said from an era during between and just after WW1 and WW2.

He was in his mid 30's at the Beer Hall Putsch :blink: and he was chairman of the NSDAP. He got his hands dirty all the time until he became chancellor of Germany at which point he obviously had to stop. Hitler had serious bollocks until his health strated to decline in the 40's. He lead by example, he'd of actually been a great leader as well had not been for all the slight problem of his genocidal tendancies and love for invading other countries lol

I'd be amazed if those organising the marches don't go on them, it's that kind of organisation.

He was in his mid 30's at the Beer Hall Putsch :blink: and he was chairman of the NSDAP. He got his hands dirty all the time until he became chancellor of Germany at which point he obviously had to stop. Hitler had serious bollocks until his health strated to decline in the 40's. He lead by example, he'd of actually been a great leader as well had not been for all the slight problem of his genocidal tendancies and love for invading other countries lol

I'd be amazed if those organising the marches don't go on them, it's that kind of organisation.

Don't bother arguing with nightguard, he has a ginormous chip on his shoulder when it comes to people in positions of power, responsibility and wealth having what he perceives as an undeserved level of privilege.

oh Nightguard,I don't think you meant it like that but I've wet myself laughing with the " Hitler was a bit of a lad when he was younger"

Don't bother arguing with nightguard, he has a ginormous chip on his shoulder when it comes to people in positions of power, responsibility and wealth having what he perceives as an undeserved level of privilege.

Chip on my shoulder? No way. I am realistic. Those in power are not bothered about the ordinary people. That goes for all sides of politics. Do you think that any high MP would spend a week on an council estate in Leicester (or any City) and living on minimum wage? Will they feck. They have mucked up with banks and allowed businesses to operate abroad thus avoiding taxes, So the treasury has to recover the losses from somewhere. Guess who are the (un)lucky ones?

I'll let you work that out.

I do not trust any politician. We now live in a I'm alright Jack Society..

Cambridgefox. Well it was sort of jokey tongue in cheek. I suppose what I'm saying there will be some that will stay in the background not wanting their reputation brought to the front. They may contribute financially but are happy to let the hardcore thugs do the dirty work. They have to be a little more subtle in their approach.

I may be wrong but I think this is the same for all extremists groups.

Chip on my shoulder? No way. I am realistic. Those in power are not bothered about the ordinary people. That goes for all sides of politics. Do you think that any high MP would spend a week on an council estate in Leicester (or any City) and living on minimum wage? Will they feck. They have mucked up with banks and allowed businesses to operate abroad thus avoiding taxes, So the treasury has to recover the losses from somewhere. Guess who are the (un)lucky ones?

I'll let you work that out.

Oh poor you. All that income tax you pay going to people who have done nothing to deserve it. Must be simply unbearable.

Archived