Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Finchy

Festival Thread

Zane Lowe will reveal exclusively the Reading/Leeds line up on his Radio 1 show, which starts tonight at 7pm smile.png

This looks exactly your kind of festival mate.

Which, unfortunately, is not mine. But I'm going anyway, it'll be a quality weekend still. They've chosen two massively unreliable names in Guns n' Roses and Libertines though, somewhat of a gamble taken from Festival Republic really.

I'm just praying there's some good bands to be released on the Radio 1/NME stage later as well. I don't think I can take much of fu cking Youmeatsix and All Time Low etc. Praying for Klaxons and Ellie Goulding somewhere along the line... :fc:

This looks exactly your kind of festival mate.

Which, unfortunately, is not mine. But I'm going anyway, it'll be a quality weekend still. They've chosen two massively unreliable names in Guns n' Roses and Libertines though, somewhat of a gamble taken from Festival Republic really.

I'm just praying there's some good bands to be released on the Radio 1/NME stage later as well. I don't think I can take much of fu cking Youmeatsix and All Time Low etc. Praying for Klaxons and Ellie Goulding somewhere along the line... :fc:

Oi!! :angry:

Nah each to their own. I've loved previous line-ups but never been. Simply too expensive for me to be honest. I'd love to go for the whole weekend to get absolutely smashed while listening to my favourite music, but I guess I can do that back here :P

Not everyone listed below, but main acts for Radio 1/NME Stage and Main Stage :)

Reading Friday -

Delphic, Mumford and Sons...Headlining - LCD Soundsystem on NME Stage.

Billy Talent,Lostprophets, Biffy Clyro, QOTSA....Headlining (on Sunday at Leeds too) on main stage - Guns n Roses

Leeds Friday/Reading Saturday -

Radio1 NME Stage- Enter Shikari...headlining - Pendulum.

Main Stage - Gaslight Anthem, Maccabees, Cribs, Dizzee, Libertines (special guests) .Headlining - Arcade Fire

Leeds Saturday/Reading Sunday -

Main stage - headliner - Blink 182. Also Limp Bizkit, Paramore YM@6

Radio 1 NME Stage - The Drums, Foals, We Are Scientists... headlining - Klaxons!

Glad Klaxons are back!

Debating getting a day ticket for Wireless on the Sunday.

Id only really be paying for it to see Drake, as I'll have already seen Jay-Z by then, some good acts on the Sunday though, Wale and Tinie Tempah also there.

It's a good day out too, regardless of the music (which was good too obviously).

You been Wireless before?

Would probably only be excited by Weezer and Limp Bizkit out of that line-up. Seen most of the rest already, and can't stand Guns 'n' Roses.

Anyone going Beachbreak? Really tempted by that now as there should be tickets available still when I have some cash at hand.