Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Collymore

Chav screening

I'm sure everyone has noticed the massive influx of chavs on the board recently, well, why don't we have a chav test that newbees have to pass to gain membership. This could include them disclosing their photograph for forum chav rating and perhaps also a grammar and English test!

On a serious note though, the text talk is a massive problem and some of the boot cleaners just keep on using it even after they have been warned. Not sure if the forum rules states "no text talk" but surely if it did this could give just cause for the repeat offenders to be banned?

I'm sure everyone has noticed the massive influx of chavs on the board recently, well, why don't we have a chav test that newbees have to pass to gain membership. This could include them disclosing their photograph for forum chav rating and perhaps also a grammar and English test!

On a serious note though, the text talk is a massive problem and some of the boot cleaners just keep on using it even after they have been warned. Not sure if the forum rules states "no text talk" but surely if it did this could give just cause for the repeat offenders to be banned?

109812[/snapback]

Sounds fair to me :thumbup:

Yep, this place is getting flooded with shit posts more and more with new posters who cannot read (other people's posts) and cannot spell (or even attempt to).

Something needs to be done, they are simply not learning and not following the guidelines.

People got something against people who dress like that or wot?

What does it matter if they do.

Cant stand people who are sterotypical im sorry!!

110636[/snapback]

Just a bit of fun, sorry if i offended anyone :(

People got something against people who dress like that or wot?

What does it matter if they do.

Cant stand people who are sterotypical im sorry!!

110636[/snapback]

Exactly mate.

The anti chavism on the forum is pathetic. If I was to say something anti Greebo I bet everyone would kick of big time.

Is Greebo even used?

The only time I ever saw it ever used was in the Young Telegraph about 6-7 years ago when they had a mini report on "Townies vs Greebos".

Isn't a pop or anything, just curious.

I think the reason for the whole anti-chav thing is because a lot of people have had bad experiences with them, or just seen a lot of them acting like nobbers.

I remember a time when I was 15 when a chav guy said me "I don't want people like you in my city" (I was in Lincoln) and flicked my ear and practically screamed when I didn't move.

That was probably the funniest thing that's ever happened to be when sitting in Waterside shopping centre.

He just walked off after about 10 minutes.

Is Greebo even used?

The only time I ever saw it ever used was in the Young Telegraph about 6-7 years ago when they had a mini report on "Townies vs Greebos".

I think the reason for the whole anti-chav thing is because a lot of people have had bad experiences with them, or just seen a lot of them acting like nobbers.

I remember a time when I was 15 when a chav guy said me "I don't want people like you in my city" (I was in Lincoln) and flicked my ear and practically screamed when I didn't move.

That was probably the funniest thing that's ever happened to be when sitting in Waterside shopping centre.

111820[/snapback]

What do you expect in Chavside Stealing Centre :rolleyes:

I remember a few months back me and some mates got a chicken nugget thrown at us in McDonalds, so we turned around to see who it was and it was really stereotypical chav. We just ignored him but he came over to my mate and threatened to beat him up and make him eat his Mcflurry of the floor because he was looking at him....ofcourse he was you just threw a chicken nugget at us!

That same day we got bombarded with stones and coins by a bunch of chavs.

No I wonder I hate them.

,May 19 2005, 8:45 PM]Is Greebo even used?

111820[/snapback]

What do you expect in Chavside Stealing Centre :rolleyes:

I remember a few months back me and some mates got a chicken nugget thrown at us in McDonalds, so we turned around to see who it was and it was really stereotypical chav. We just ignored him but he came over to my mate and threatened to beat him up and make him eat his Mcflurry of the floor because he was looking at him....ofcourse he was you just threw a chicken nugget at us!

That same day we got bombarded with stones and coins by a bunch of chavs.

No I wonder I hate them.

111850[/snapback]

When I was at Alton towers about 2 years ago with my sister and some mates some steriotypical chavs started getting arsey at us in one of the MacDonalds for no reason whatsoever (similar to the chicken nuget incident) so we ended up (after a heated discussion, if you will) emptying a few tubs of tomato sauce (it was one where you helped yourself) on the ringleader and walked out :)

All my run ins with chavs seem to be amusing.

Maybe I should start liking chavs for the good times they provide? :)

Guest freund

When I was at Alton towers about 2 years ago with my sister and some mates some steriotypical chavs started getting arsey at us in one of the MacDonalds for no reason whatsoever (similar to the chicken nuget incident) so we ended up (after a heated discussion, if you will) emptying a few tubs of tomato sauce (it was one where you helped yourself) on the ringleader and walked out :)

111856[/snapback]

yeh whatever, i bet you just ran out of the resaurant and found your mum

I could slag any group of people off on this board, and im sure a big group of people would kick up a fuss...

But when it comes to being about chavs, everyone gets up on their high horses and starts spouting how badly they have been treated.

Ok they might have been a little threatening but thats just words, iv had plenty of 'skaters', goths etc, be alot more abusive towards me, because i choose to wear a pair of trainers and a pair of french connection jeans etc. I just turn round and say have u looked in the mirror lately, black just dont suit u.

*and b4 u start spouting off, i know not all skaters wear black*

,May 19 2005, 9:21 PM]

111856[/snapback]

yeh whatever, i bet you just ran out of the resaurant and found your mum

111965[/snapback]

Didn't need to, my sisters boyfriend at the time (who was there and did the whole tomato sauce thing) was big enough to protect my scrawny ass if anything went ary, which is good cus I'm a pussy.

Plus the mum was a couple of hours away in Lincolnshire.

I could slag any group of people off on this board, and im sure a big group of people would kick up a fuss...

But when it comes to being about chavs, everyone gets up on their high horses and starts spouting how badly they have been treated.

Ok they might have been a little threatening but thats just words, iv had plenty of 'skaters', goths etc, be alot more abusive towards me, because i choose to wear a pair of trainers and a pair of french connection jeans etc. I just turn round and say have u looked in the mirror lately, black just dont suit u.

*and b4 u start spouting off, i know not all skaters wear black*

111996[/snapback]

I'm not spouting how badly I've been treated, just saying two incidents that come into my head when I think of the stereotypical chav which amused me.

And they did happen about 2-3 years ago.

They're the only times I've ever spoken to any I reckon, because I was a "skater" back then.

Now I'm just me.

Archived