Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Collymore

Chav screening

fcuk off freund....start making useful comments rather than slagging people off...

Iv been called a chav b4 and to be honest i couldnt give 2 shits.

113420[/snapback]

I also have been called a chav ;):cry:

And by none other than my Foxes Talk duo Wellman :cry::cry:

Guest freund
fcuk off freund....start making useful comments rather than slagging people off...

113420[/snapback]

i wasn't calling you a chav! i have never met you, i never bother to read your posts as they are normally practically illegible, i have only seen that picture of you in your avatar.

i was merely stating 'chav scum'

113420[/snapback]

i wasn't calling you a chav! i have never met you, i never bother to read your posts as they are normally practically illegible, i have only seen that picture of you in your avatar.

113425[/snapback]

What u mean by that?

I think people see stuff like "i fink lesta shud sign sum1 gud" and automatically use the word "chav" without really thinking.

Proper chavs are the kind you see down by the Haymarket, some guy in a fake Burberry cap with three teeth and his hair gelled down over his forehead like that guy who sang Barbie Girl on Pop Idol. His fat-arsed mother-of-two 21-year-old girlfriend pushing little Chesney and Wesley into Poundbuster for their weekly shop. Both stoned out of their ugly faces, and thats just the kids. Staggering up London Road shouting obscenities at each other and begging for 47p to get the bus to Oadby.

Guest freund

113420[/snapback]

113425[/snapback]

What u mean by that?

113426[/snapback]

i'm not entirely sure what YOU mean by that!?

Guest freund
il post how i fcukin well like...i aint braking no rules.

113429[/snapback]

I never said you were, all I said is that I never read your posts, because they are bound to be either illegible, or full of boring unoriginality which I don't want to read. Don't know what your problem is.

Freund you are in no position to say that Hillsdonator's posts are bad. You are the most sarcastic , ignorant arsehole on this site. And this is why you now are on my ignore list.

Goodbye.

Guest freund
Freund you are in no position to say that Hillsdonator's posts are bad. You are the most sarcastic , ignorant arsehole on this site. And this is why you now are on my ignore list.

Goodbye.

113432[/snapback]

Oh dear, I'm not sure if I can take the pain :cry::cry::cry::cry:

Guest freund
The only problem i have is you, ever since i have noticed your posts, they are full of comments slagging people off, or just generally full of useless sarcastic crap.

Ok so what if a few of my posts are boring, i couldnt give a shit.

113433[/snapback]

I wish you'd stop going on about it. I wasn't reffering to you when I said chav scum, or I would have either quoted you or said hillsdonator. I really couldn't give a toss about your opinion, so please hush up. You're embarassing yourself.

The only problem i have is you, ever since i have noticed your posts, they are full of comments slagging people off, or just generally full of useless sarcastic crap.

113433[/snapback]

I wish you'd stop going on about it. I wasn't reffering to you when I said chav scum, or I would have either quoted you or said hillsdonator. I really couldn't give a toss about your opinion, so please hush up. You're embarassing yourself.

113435[/snapback]

And you think we all care about yours? Yet you push it on us all the time.

Would you, Mr Freund, take your own superb advice and please hush up.

Thanking you.

Guest freund

113433[/snapback]

113435[/snapback]

And you think we all care about yours? Yet you push it on us all the time.

Would you, Mr Freund, take your own superb advice and please hush up.

Thanking you.

113439[/snapback]

I was just argueing that I couldn't have been refering to hillsdonator as 'chav scum' as I don't know him or read his posts. If people don't care about my opinions then why do they take such offence? Anyone who is insulted by anything I say is pretty sad really.

Teeno

I understand why you hate them mate, I can't stand them. It just annoys me that anyone who doesn't have long greasy hair and listen to heavy rock music is stereotyped as one. I don't think this is fair.

Good point well made Teeno, I hate people who are stereotypical, this whole thread is that in a nutshell.

113416[/snapback]

If you look though, a lot people are giving reasons why they don't like chavs.

It's because they've been complete nobbers to them in the past, basing it on their personal experinces.

Granted there are some people who are using the term "chav" losely, but it's unfair to brand everyone in this thread "stereotypical".

I don't have "long greasy hair" or listen to "heavy rock music" so I suppose I'm just stereotyping myself as a chav, but everytime I've been mentioning chav I've been talking about people like Fez of the Muz so eloquently put it, as I imagine most people have:

Proper chavs are the kind you see down by the Haymarket, some guy in a fake Burberry cap with three teeth and his hair gelled down over his forehead like that guy who sang Barbie Girl on Pop Idol. His fat-arsed mother-of-two 21-year-old girlfriend pushing little Chesney and Wesley into Poundbuster for their weekly shop. Both stoned out of their ugly faces, and thats just the kids. Staggering up London Road shouting obscenities at each other and begging for 47p to get the bus to Oadby.

113427[/snapback]

Goodbye.

113432[/snapback]

I've had him in my ignore list for ages, would recommend to anyone to do the same rather than arguing with him/her.

Guest freund

Goodbye.

113432[/snapback]

I've had him in my ignore list for ages, would recommend to anyone to do the same rather than arguing with him/her.

113558[/snapback]

It's him. Anyway, Muz is a good lad.

Brilliant :P

I agree with thehillsdonator that people stereotyping people as chavs is wrong, but most people in this thread have given reasons why they dont like chavs

Archived