Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jackirius

Discount Codes

My bad if its already been posted...

Basically ive been using these two websites to buy a load of stuff the last few months or so.

www.additionsdirect.co.uk

www.very.co.uk

I bought a code off ebay (only 99p) out of interest a while ago and was surprised it actually worked.

You can get on Additions direct, £30 off when you spend £60, £15 off when you spend £25 and free delivery.

On Very you can get £25 off when you spend £40 and free delivery.

You have to create new accounts each time you do it but its worth the savings.

So if you buy a £40 game on Very it will come to £15 which isn't to shabby.

These are the codes... But i'm not sure if you can use them more than once... ( i didn't write the instructions btw)

Very £25 off £40

1) Click the link http://www.topcashback.co.uk/share/verycode/Very (For the code to be valid, this link must be used, and completed in one process.) and continue to merchant

2) Choose the items you want, make sure the total is £40 or above. Please note the game has been reduced to £39 so all you need to do is buy something for £1 and you actually get it for £15!!!!

3) Set up an account, (you have to set up the credit facility , don't have to use it, just set it up), pay using the credit, or just pay using your debit/credit card. (I cannot stress this enough, if you don't do it, the code won't work and you will have a message asking you to call them to check for eligibility. You won't believe the amount of people that just ignore this, and its a waste of both our time.)

4) Apply code ZZ082 for £25 off when spending £40 or more

XV044 for free shipping

These codes only work once on your first purchase, and do not "try them out" only use them when you are paying, otherwise it may void them. And it will say "only valid on first purchase"

Additions direct £15 off £25

YOU SHOULD NOT SIGN UP TO THIS SITE FIRST OR BE SIGNED IN WHEN YOU ARE PLACING YOUR ORDER.

The code you will need to enter is : ZZ460 (£15 off) XX855 (Free Delivery)

Click on the link below and Click on "Continue to Merchant" and search for what you want. http://www.topcashback.co.uk/share/Saveasuspend/Additions_Direct Once you have found what you want follow the steps below.

REMEMBER YOU MUST SPEND £25 TO GET £15 OFF USING THIS VOUCHER CODE.

If these dont work then you can buy a code off ebay for 99p...

Very - http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Fifa-11-xbox360-25-off-voucher-code-Cheapest-online-/110586763169?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item19bf7c17a1#ht_856wt_1139

Additions - Just type in £15 off voucher or something

Everything I buy online I first check for a discount code - get lucky about 20-30% of the time.

Well worth a 2 second google

Yeh usually there are offers on but with these they are like 60-70% off and they aren't bad websites either. Worth a gander :)

I just got FIFA 11 and a box of crayons for £1.50. Paid by card and I'm never going to use the credit.

Yeh on very you dont have to use the credit just sign up for it, i couldnt find anything for £1 or £1.50 so i bought a £3 shitty belt. :/

theres sites like moneysavingexpert and hotukdealsthat will help you find the cheapest items on sale.. also they list all the vouchers/codes etc..

beware with very and additions though, they are all part of the littlewoods group and have known to reverse the vouchers later on due to abuse..

Oh shit ive used like 4 or 5 lol

But i have registered all my accounts to different people in my household so i havent actually set up two in the same name. ... They wont be able to do anything...

Archived