Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
hackneyfox

HonradaRaposa banned?

If Bilo and MTWG are going for mod then I'm going to throw my hat in the ring.

I can be a tyrannical censor - that's what's needed right?

Yep.

Calling people English cunts works well too, just ask Finners. :D

To be fair, the only difference between what HonradaRaposa has been banned for and the one-word answers / general fvcktardery and stupidity seen in numerous threads across a couple of forums was that he posted in the Leicester City forum and the other "offences" happen in Gen. Sport and Gen. Chat.

Bit ridiculous imo.

To be fair, the only difference between what HonradaRaposa has been banned for and the one-word answers / general fvcktardery and stupidity seen in numerous threads across a couple of forums was that he posted in the Leicester City forum and the other "offences" happen in Gen. Sport and Gen. Chat.

Bit ridiculous imo.

And he has a shit username.

If he'd signed up as Screech Powers or Gus Poyet he'd be loved.

What's all this BlueBrett stuff anyway? Seems like I let the whole thing pass over my head. All I can gather is that he got outed as a Stormfront member or summat? :dunno:

He thought blacker people were scarier than black people.

Got classed as racist.

Cottoned on to the fact that people were taking the piss, so he went along with it.

Then people who can't see any fun in situations (not naming names, people know who they are, and they know who they are) took it all seriously.

It was quite funny up until that moment.

Other posters have received temporary bans for being complete and utter WUMs, I don't understand what the huge fuss is about :dunno:

Bit ridiculous imo.

The straw that broke the camel's back was the thread that not many people saw which I've explained in previous posts, not just some of the posts he's made disagreeing with people.

Anyone with any common sense would back the 'Webbo for Mod' campaign - he's the people's choice.

People's choice? The Webbo for Mod campaign is a brilliant example of the human sheep theory and internet memes in motion. :thumbup:

If Bilo and MTWG are going for mod then I'm going to throw my hat in the ring.

I can be a tyrannical censor - that's what's needed right?

Yep.

Calling people English cunts works well too, just ask Finners. :D

Spot on, boys.

People's choice? The Webbo for Mod campaign is a brilliant example of the human sheep theory and internet memes in motion. :thumbup:

I don't know what that means but I'm guessing it's not complimentary. What's your problem? I just wanted to do something for the forum. :dunno:

I don't know what that means but I'm guessing it's not complimentary. What's your problem? I just wanted to do something for the forum. :dunno:

If you earnestly want to lend your services as a moderator, just send Mark a private message and do so. He's fairly short staffed and was, when I stepped down, bemoaning the fact that seemingly nobody wanted to mod the boards anymore.

I've been under the impression that "Webbo For Mod" was largely Zingari's banter that's snow-balled, hence my comment about the human sheep theory and internet memes. One person posts "Webbo for mod!", someone else chimed in and then all of a sudden a third person wants to be a part of the in-joke so they add to it and add to it.

Wouldn't be the first time it's happened on FT. The recently re-emerged Ormonpops thread is a classic example.

I should add, I don't actually have a problem with that. I was generally just joining in with the banter with offering to donate to FT if you weren't made a mod or pipping in that you'd be terrible. I'm sure you'd be fine - if you're serious, chase your dreams!

How about you try reporting posts you think need moderating.

That will a) help us out, and b) Mark might then see you are serious about it, and that you are actually making some effort to help out, rather than it looking like some kind of status trip.

If you earnestly want to lend your services as a moderator, just send Mark a private message and do so. He's fairly short staffed and was, when I stepped down, bemoaning the fact that seemingly nobody wanted to mod the boards anymore.

I did PM Mark 3 weeks ago.

How about you try reporting posts you think need moderating.

That will a) help us out, and b) Mark might then see you are serious about it, and that you are actually making some effort to help out, rather than it looking like some kind of status trip.

I very rarely see any posts that need moderating.

Believe me I don't think being a mod infers any kind of status. It's just that, apart from odd days, I'm posting a lot less on here. It would give me a reason to log on.

Being a moderator doesn't give you a reason to log in, the novelty promptly wears off and - in my experience - discourages you from reading the board some days, particularly after heavy defeats when you just know the board's going to be inundated with morons.

If you're already disenchanted with Foxes Talk then it's probably better to leave moderating to the Joes of this world. Young lads that read the board all the time.

Archived