Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Babylon

He's here, he's there, he's everything flipping where....

This joke got tired after about two or three pictures.

That said, Abe was... how can I put this... hardly spectacular but spectacularly solid last night, if that makes sense. He marked very well and when he had to make tackles, he made every one. Forest never had the ball in the center of the park anywhere less than 40 yards from goal. His passing? Well, tidy and safe, but his second responsibility is to get the ball and help the team keep it, so mission accomplished. Oh, and that ridiculous, no-chance slide to try and save a ball crossing the line for a goal kick where he took down Gunther (I believe)? Haha.

Japanese Geremi.

That said, Abe was... how can I put this... hardly spectacular but spectacularly solid last night, if that makes sense. He marked very well and when he had to make tackles, he made every one. Forest never had the ball in the center of the park anywhere less than 40 yards from goal. His passing? Well, tidy and safe, but his second responsibility is to get the ball and help the team keep it, so mission accomplished. Oh, and that ridiculous, no-chance slide to try and save a ball crossing the line for a goal kick where he took down Gunther (I believe)? Haha.

Japanese Geremi.

yuki2.jpg

Japanese Geremi.

This Geremi???

jeremy_beadle.jpg

Archived