Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest freund

A day with kylie or a week with Dannii??

Guest freund
a week with danni please!

13559[/snapback]

i'd choose dannii :thumbup:;) , but must people go with kylie ... can't see why tho :o:ph34r:

Copyofdan13.jpg

Guest freund

Both Kylie and Natalie hail from Australia. Both have had successful musical careers, and Natalie has even branched into films. Both have starred in Neighbours, the soap opera currently aired on BBC, and in a nutshell are basically the same person, but slightly different looking. Therefore, deciding on the final outcome is really down to a personal choice on which you'd rather 'do'.

kyl8.jpg

Figure 1

Using my sources (refer to figure 1), I would state that I would prefer to 'do' Kylie, as, in my opinion, she is better looking, which is the whole crux of the matter.

To conclude, I would prefer Kylie as a girlfriend, although Natalie does come a close second, out of two.

Grade?

(sorry I was bored)

Both Kylie and Natalie hail from Australia. Both have had successful musical careers, and Natalie has even branched into films. Both have starred in Neighbours, the soap opera currently aired on BBC, and in a nutshell are basically the same person, but slightly different looking. Therefore, deciding on the final outcome is really down to a personal choice on which you'd rather 'do'.

kyl8.jpg

Figure 1

Using my sources (refer to figure 1), I would state that I would prefer to 'do' Kylie, as, in my opinion, she is better looking, which is the whole crux of the matter.

To conclude, I would prefer Kylie as a girlfriend, although Natalie does come a close second, out of two.

Grade?

(sorry I was bored)

14674[/snapback]

Good solid law school argument type stuff...I like. :lol: Presented your case very well.

Don't you think though that Natalie is more girlfriend type material. Kylie is a one night stand. Natalie would get a cup of tea in the morning. :thumbup:

Guest freund

kyl8.jpg

Figure 1

Grade?

(sorry I was bored)

14674[/snapback]

Good solid law school argument type stuff...I like. :lol: Presented your case very well.

Don't you think though that Natalie is more girlfriend type material. Kylie is a one night stand. Natalie would get a cup of tea in the morning. :thumbup:

14678[/snapback]

Alright. Then who's wife material?

Guest freund
Jesus Freundy...I'm too young to be thinking about that...but if anyone, and this isn't a popular one...for me, Katie Holmes

14686[/snapback]

Ok, fair enough, but who would you want to spend your final years with as a decrepit, disease ridden old man?

Jesus Freundy...I'm too young to be thinking about that...but if anyone, and this isn't a popular one...for me, Katie Holmes

14686[/snapback]

Ok, fair enough, but who would you want to spend your final years with as a decrepit, disease ridden old man?

14687[/snapback]

Katie Holmes would probably be a bit old by then...but at least her tits are real. And damn is she fine today!

Guest freund

14686[/snapback]

14687[/snapback]

Katie Holmes would probably be a bit old by then...but at least her tits are real. And damn is she fine today!

14692[/snapback]

I bet you liked 'the gift', am I wrong? ;)

14686[/snapback]

14687[/snapback]

14692[/snapback]

I bet you liked 'the gift', am I wrong? ;)

14693[/snapback]

Shockingly I haven't seen it but I hear the scene was quite disturbing so I don't know how much I would like it...nice pair tho!

Archived