Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Filbert_Ross

Kasabian

• 4 weeks later...

Loving 'Days are forgotten'. Should be a cracking album.

FFS... what is it with the bloody screams they are doing on everything. I want to love their songs, I really really do. But the last two have left me thinking "is that it?".

They seem like parts of songs they didn't know how to finish, instead of coming up with a great hook they just screamed/whined into the microphone. :(

Love 'Switchblade Smiles' but 'Day Are Forgotten' hasn't done anything for me, hopefully it'll grow on me, didn't think much of 'Fire' when I very first heard it, love it now so wouldn't write 'Days Are Forgotten' off yet.

WIVES and girlfriends beware - your living rooms will soon echo to the familiar Sky Sports jingle as the new footie season gets going.

It's not all bad for football widows though - Jamie Redknapp has some new tight trousers, for a start.

And the bosses at Sky Sports HQ have played a blinder by extending the contracts of Kasabian to provide a new signature tune to replace their Club Foot.

Anthemic new album track Days Are Forgotten will be stuck in your head for months - it's a belter. The promo video for the new season was filmed last month with Kasabian FC taking on the Sky pundits - Jamie, Gary Neville, Alan Smith, Danny Murphy, Neil McCann (ex-Hearts player - boo!) and Dwight Yorke. Graeme Souness managed them in the six-a-side match.

Serge Pizzorno's old man Richard - a well-respected, dapper youth coach at Leicester City - stepped in as gaffer for the match. I was his bibs, balls and cones man.

Frontman Tom Meighan said: "Nutmegging Neville is up there with playing Wembley. What a zone."

The retired Man Utd right back had a howler. Kasabian's star signing - promising amateur footballer and professional shopfitter Sus Natzel turned him inside out.

Bassist Chris Edwards has a tidy left peg. And Jamie thinks Serge has "a delicate touch for a Crouchie".

Drummer Ian Matthews should probably stick to the pots and pans though. He was like a dog chasing a balloon on wet lino.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/3723506/Sky-Sports-net-Kasabian-again.html

WIVES and girlfriends beware - your living rooms will soon echo to the familiar Sky Sports jingle as the new footie season gets going.

It's not all bad for football widows though - Jamie Redknapp has some new tight trousers, for a start.

And the bosses at Sky Sports HQ have played a blinder by extending the contracts of Kasabian to provide a new signature tune to replace their Club Foot.

Anthemic new album track Days Are Forgotten will be stuck in your head for months - it's a belter. The promo video for the new season was filmed last month with Kasabian FC taking on the Sky pundits - Jamie, Gary Neville, Alan Smith, Danny Murphy, Neil McCann (ex-Hearts player - boo!) and Dwight Yorke. Graeme Souness managed them in the six-a-side match.

Serge Pizzorno's old man Richard - a well-respected, dapper youth coach at Leicester City - stepped in as gaffer for the match. I was his bibs, balls and cones man.

Frontman Tom Meighan said: "Nutmegging Neville is up there with playing Wembley. What a zone."

The retired Man Utd right back had a howler. Kasabian's star signing - promising amateur footballer and professional shopfitter Sus Natzel turned him inside out.

Bassist Chris Edwards has a tidy left peg. And Jamie thinks Serge has "a delicate touch for a Crouchie".

Drummer Ian Matthews should probably stick to the pots and pans though. He was like a dog chasing a balloon on wet lino.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/3723506/Sky-Sports-net-Kasabian-again.html

That cracked me up!