Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Filbert_Ross

Kasabian

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Only heard it once so far, not grabbed me yet, i'm hoping it'll grow with a few listens.

Just been looking at the new album on Apple Music, released on the 28th of next month and the deluxe version of the album has the King Power gig on it! :thumbup:

Edited by Matt

5 hours ago, Miquel The Work Geordie said:

It is Kasabian, I don't know what people expect with these releases. If they weren't from Leicester nobody would care, they're a bit crap really aren't they?

The last album was absolutely dire and this new song is a bit meh but you can't deny that they have some very popular songs (Club Foot, Fire, Vlad). They also produce the odd blinder on albums, my favourites are songs like ID, Acid Turkish Bath, West Ryder Silver Bullet. Hoping this album has some strong album tracks.

23 hours ago, Lionator said:

The last album was absolutely dire and this new song is a bit meh but you can't deny that they have some very popular songs (Club Foot, Fire, Vlad). They also produce the odd blinder on albums, my favourites are songs like ID, Acid Turkish Bath, West Ryder Silver Bullet. Hoping this album has some strong album tracks.

I thought West Ryder.. was better than 48:13.

I don't know what people expect. Kasabian aren't going to change music but there's much much worse too. Just another steady band.... Superb live though, one of the best live bands I've seen.

4 minutes ago, SystonFox said:

Shame about catfish and the bottleman but yeah. I'm going to see the kooks at dmu in may, it'll feel like 2009 all over again.

sister got four tickets to the London forum Kasabian gig on the 19th. Can't wait

I take it you don't like the Catfish then?

Yeah dunno they just seem massively overrated and hyped up to me. Just my opinion I understand plenty of people do like them.

i think it stemmed from him slagging off foo fighters one time. No matter your opinion on the foos music do not disrespect Dave Grohl

17 hours ago, SystonFox said:

Shame about catfish and the bottleman but yeah. I'm going to see the kooks at dmu in may, it'll feel like 2009 all over again.

sister got four tickets to the London forum Kasabian gig on the 19th. Can't wait

Tempted by the Llandudno gig but annoyingly it's the same night as the away leg of the champions league game....

16 hours ago, SystonFox said:

Yeah dunno they just seem massively overrated and hyped up to me. Just my opinion I understand plenty of people do like them.

i think it stemmed from him slagging off foo fighters one time. No matter your opinion on the foos music do not disrespect Dave Grohl

I bought both Catfish albums but they're nothing special. Debut album was okay but then the second one was just ... the same. A lot of people seem to overrate them.