Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Stadt

What are you playing right now?

Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit. Have all gold medals with one event remaining. The 45 mile race with the Bugatti Veyron!

One of the best racers ever made. Superb game.

Should have it all wrapped up in time for Dead Space 2 next week.

Apart from that, AC2 Brotherhood needs tidying up, Red Dead I keep coming back to now and again and Fallout New Vegas needs finishing.

Xbox got red ringed and i'm sending it off for repair tomorrow :(

On the plus it was 2 weeks inside the warranty, lucky escape :scarf:

Fifa 11 is in their permanently. Got quality on Topspin 3 and destroy most people online. Want f1 2010 next, been playing round a mates and it's class on a massive telly!

Not been on it much, don't even know why I'm posting to be honest other than the fact that I am at work, have worked like a dog all week and can't be bothered anymore and need something else to do!

When I have got round to some xboxage 2000 stars on Warriors of Rock has been the aim, had a couple of games of gears 2 after footy last night. Was terrible for some reason. Still livid ACB wont work online anymore.

Just playing the trail verson of Modern Combat: Domination PS3 only though, it's an alright game for £6!

This. Really is a good game for the price tag. It's a nice break from BO etc.

Lord of the Rings: Return of the King for original xbox off ebay for £3, co-op mode. Excellent co-op, button bashing action!

Great game! I remember playing that on the PS2 and just staying on that gate level for hours killing everything to get their levels up.

Cossacks II - Napoleonic Wars on pc. Just set up a heavy cannon and some archers on top of a cliff overlooking a valley pass and have captured a second coal-mine. What more could you want?

I still love this game. It's pretty damn hard and takes ages for a good skirmish on a big map. Gutted I can't do the campaign though cos I keep getting runtime.dll errors and a crash while it's loading up mission 4. But nevermind, the skirmish is plenty to be gettin on with.

Might have a crack on Red Alert 3 later.

Cossacks used to fuck my shit up. I remember making the jump from Age of Empires (easy) to Cossacks and wondering what the hell was going on.

Yeah it is pretty mental and there's lots cracking off at the same time. I've been on the same map for 3 days now and have control of about half of the map. Got a massive army who are fighting on five different fronts and thought I was starting to take control but now I keep getting famines and running out of coal for ammo every ten minutes. I need more peasants for chopping wood and stuff to sell at market for food and coal but I can't build any more dwellings or town halls yet 'cos I keep spending my gold, wood and stone on food and coal.

Had to give it a break 'cos everytime I blink I see hundreds of little men changing formation!

Are there any other good games like this? I only ever played this and the Command & Conquers.

Pick up Shogun: Total War for about a fiver and give that a go. If you like it and your computer is good enough then get some of the more recent Total War games.

The building isn't real time, it's turn based on a map a bit like Civilization. But then when you go into battle you get big, epic battles with full formations in real time. There isn't a more realistic strategy sim on the market. Even that Roman history generals program on TV used Rome: Total War as it's basis.

Archived