Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dylan

Cardiff Ticket Prices

If I remember rightly it was unreserved for the League game and FA Cup game last year but not for the Play off Semi.....

Living in Wales and teach PE and its Half Term!!!!

Just found out that my side have arranged a leaue game that night but I'm on 4 cautions so may have to throw some obsenities at the referee this Saturday and pick up a suspension!!!

Come on you Foxes!!

Be about row 26, it goes single then double letters at Cardiff. I'll dig out my 3 stubs from last year tomorrow when I'm at dads and find out what the back row is.

Lovely stuff, thanks mate! How's street parking around the ground (within a 10-15 minute walk)? guessing someone might have found some seeing as though we went there 3 times last year!

Lovely stuff, thanks mate! How's street parking around the ground (within a 10-15 minute walk)? guessing someone might have found some seeing as though we went there 3 times last year!

You can park in the ground in a seperate away end area for a few quid.

Archived