Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
LCFC_FAN_1995

Boxing

is it just me... or has this fight turned into a WWE event?

If they dont start hitting each other with chairs and somehow manage to distract the referee while their managers jump into the ring to start their own fight... ill be surprised.

It's in Germany, not America so it won't be some stupid time in the morning, I don't know when it all starts but i'd imagine it'll be around 10 - 11pm.

I think Haye can only win if he KO's Klitschko, otherwise it'll be Klitschko on points.

Hoping for a good fight, I think I want Haye to win because he's the Englishman but wouldn't be disappointed in Wladimir won as Haye is abit too bigheaded but many boxers are that way it's all part of the trash talking, winding up.

General Boxing Thread.

is it just me... or has this fight turned into a WWE event?

If they dont start hitting each other with chairs and somehow manage to distract the referee while their managers jump into the ring to start their own fight... ill be surprised.

I said that to my lad... its gone like Yank Wrestling... All for Sky TV viewers... :doh:

I want Haye to win, can't see it though. As the cliche goes, ' A good 'un will always beat a good little 'un ' :whistle: Might do Haye a favour if he lost, his cringeworthy lack of respect is embaressing. Klitshko to win on points, or late KO. The Ukranian is more than 2st heavier, I know Haye beat the even bigger Valuev, but he was a useless freak show.

I cant believe people want a British Heavyweight World Champion to lose :S

The words are all part of the game plan to get Borat to come out swinging so Haye can get to him.

David Haye is not only a brilliant fighter but also with his superb trainer Adam booth is a master in the arts of boxing, and he knows what he needs to do to beat Mr Drago into next year.

I have'nt been this exited about a fight since some of the big Lewis and Benn fights.

Haye will win inside 7 rounds.