Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Churchill

Cov away tickets

I found last season that the details of prices were announced about 2-4 weeks in advance, and then they go on sale to priority 1 people about 12 days before the game, on the second Monday before.

Might be a while wait yet. I was having a look at other clubs ticket info for away games and no one seems to have had their prices announced for away fans either.

I found last season that the details of prices were announced about 2-4 weeks in advance, and then they go on sale to priority 1 people about 12 days before the game, on the second Monday before.

Might be a while wait yet. I was having a look at other clubs ticket info for away games and no one seems to have had their prices announced for away fans either.

Ahhhh i see thanks for that, was just wondering when i would have to ring up and be put on hold for stupid amount of hours ! :frusty:

DOES ANYONE ACTUALLY KNOW WHEN THE TICKETS ARE REALEASED?????????????

Monday 25th July to priority 1

Tuesday 26th July to priority 2

Wednesday 27th July to Season ticket holders and priority 3

Thurssay 28th July to Members

Friday 29th July general sale

Monday 25th July to priority 1

Tuesday 26th July to priority 2

Wednesday 27th July to Season ticket holders and priority 3

Thurssay 28th July to Members

Friday 29th July general sale

Do you know this for sure? Because i still can't find anything on the website

Easy 5,000..... 1.First game of season 2.Local Derby 3.New signings..............................To be honest if they give us 6,000 they will all go imo.

3 good points there, but the time off kick off will put a few off.

Can anybody see see us taking 5000 + here, I reckon maybe 4000

So can I. I know some fans usually get put off, but I think we have the ability of taking more than 5,000 because its first game of the season, its the first chance to see the new players and its obviously local.

I think we'll end up taking a very large amount, in fact, why don't they just give us the home end instead.

Archived