Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Churchill

Cov away tickets

Coventry City v Leicester City

Saturday 6th August 2011, Kick off 12:30

Ticket prices are: Adults £22.00, Over 60's £16.00, 16-18 yrs £16.00, Under 16's £14.00.

Tickets are on sale:

Priority 1 STH - Mon 25th July

Priority 2 STH - Tues 26th July

Priority 3 STH - Weds 27th July

2011-12 Members - Thurs 28th July

I'm dreading the thought of Fox travel, as thats part of the club, there gonna try make a bit more money out of it, won't they? :(

Ticket prices have shot up a fair amount, so hope that doesnt otherwise it could be £40 per match for me! :P

Hey guys, Im intending to go to this match but im unsure what the best way to get to cov stadium is for me.. I live in nottingham and and i dont drive.. ive read the stadium is quite a trek from the train station and im unsure of any buses etc around there.. anybody else done the trip from notts before could give me some advice?

Cheers

Hey guys, Im intending to go to this match but im unsure what the best way to get to cov stadium is for me.. I live in nottingham and and i dont drive.. ive read the stadium is quite a trek from the train station and im unsure of any buses etc around there.. anybody else done the trip from notts before could give me some advice?

Cheers

There are buses,taxis from the train station that takes you directly to the Ricoh Arena ground and back....that would be your best bet.

Or you could get a train to Leicester and get on one of the supporters coaches that is another option.

Cheers

As above, get to Leicester first and then get a coach if possible, failing that, try and get to Nuneaton on the train walk out of the station past the railway tavern and crown inn, around to the bus station (5 mins max) and get a bus towards bedworth, exhall, bayton rd etc, anything that basically heads down the A444 you want, you might even see the ricoh bus, you'll be able to spot it a mile off because its the only bus on saturdays with no f**ker on it.

As above, get to Leicester first and then get a coach if possible, failing that, try and get to Nuneaton on the train walk out of the station past the railway tavern and crown inn, around to the bus station (5 mins max) and get a bus towards bedworth, exhall, bayton rd etc, anything that basically heads down the A444 you want, you might even see the ricoh bus, you'll be able to spot it a mile off because its the only bus on saturdays with no f**ker on it.

Haha, I like this..

Thanks for the advice

2 Cov and 2 Rov Tickets booked! although now with a quid booking fee for both! <_<

Mine have arrived today 2 cov and 2 rotherham........ although not impressed by the £1 booking fee. but worth it instead of holding the phone for hours to the ticket office chimps

Now says there are no more seats available. Surely not sold out already? :dunno:

I find that highly unlikely, I've not seen any figues of what allocation we've been given but don't believe it would have sold out on Priority 1 or 2 as I don't believe there are that many to sell an allocation out.

I certainly hope not anyway after been informed i'm not Priority 2 when I know for a fact I am and havn't got my ticket yet.

Archived