Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FoxesAreBlue

Formula 1 thread 2012

Whoever you support, it's so fantastic that we could genuinely be looking at six different teams contending for the win each time this season. Brilliant.

I genuinely wouldnt be surprised if Sauber and Force India also won this year too.

I genuinely wouldnt be surprised if Sauber and Force India also won this year too.

Absolutely, I forgot how close Perez came.

Watching the races, it's a little bit surreal. Going from a season where only one man looks like winning to having a dozen genuine contenders for the win.

Had half a lucky stroke today, the gaffs came in and said that if I can get to stanstead airport for 5am on Sunday morning and if a client doesn't turn up on time for the flight to the Monaco Grand Prix then his seat inthe flight and his ticket in the stand is mine.

Fingers crossed!!!!!!

Had half a lucky stroke today, the gaffs came in and said that if I can get to stanstead airport for 5am on Sunday morning and if a client doesn't turn up on time for the flight to the Monaco Grand Prix then his seat inthe flight and his ticket in the stand is mine.

Fingers crossed!!!!!!

lucky ****er :P

I ain't celebrating yet, if all the clients turn up then all I'll get is an early round trip to stanstead - if some don't come though it's free flowing champagne all day with the hoi-polloy for me!

Unfortunately it didn't happen for me, after 2hrs sleep I got stansted, have a bit of brekky but all of the clients turned up (first time there was no 'no-shows' in the last 10 years!).

Ahhh well, al least I can go to work instead, every cloud.....

I don't get what people expect from Monaco, obviously a lot of the races are going to be less exciting than the rest of the calendar and tracks that have been designed for overtaking. That's not the point though, it's the most technically difficult race of the season and is such a test for the drivers. Can't stand people moaning about it so much.

I don't get what people expect from Monaco, obviously a lot of the races are going to be less exciting than the rest of the calendar and tracks that have been designed for overtaking. That's not the point though, it's the most technically difficult race of the season and is such a test for the drivers. Can't stand people moaning about it so much.

It was a bit dull even by Monaco's standards, though.

You can usually expect a bit of rain or a wreckage or two to throw a spanner in the works.

It was a bit dull even by Monaco's standards, though.

You can usually expect a bit of rain or a wreckage or two to throw a spanner in the works.

I was hoping for a downpour in the last 10 laps tbh, would have made up for it.

Beautiful part of the world but a terrible sporting spectacle.

Really poor showing from McLaren once again however. Got to wonder how fed up Hamilton is of McLaren, and how fed up McLaren are with Button.

Good effort from the under pressure Massa though today i felt.

I hate the Monaco GP all the classic tracks Bernie wants rid of yet he seems fine with this boring piece of shit. If they are going to keep it at least make them use the classic much smaller cars so we can see some action. And btw listen to JB's interview before the race they don't find it that challenging any more either

Dario Franchitti has won the Indy 500 for the third time. I saw the last ten laps and thought Takuma Sato was going to win but he dumped it on the last lap.

Dario Franchitti has won the Indy 500 for the third time. I saw the last ten laps and thought Takuma Sato was going to win but he dumped it on the last lap.

Takuma Sato dumps a car, no surprise there. Always remember that crash he had in Austria where he completely wiped out Heidfeld's car.

[media=]

[/media]

Archived