Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FoxesAreBlue

Formula 1 thread 2012

Can anyone make it 8 out of 8 this weekend ?

It's definitely possible. :D

Any of Schumacher, Raikkonen, Grosjean or Massa are very realistic winners.

And then you can't even rule out the likes of Perez and di Resta if there's weather changes, or the front runners all suffer problems with the tyres.

I wouldn't be surprised though if, to completely contradict the 'random' and varied start to the season we've had, someone like Vettel now goes and wins the next five.

It's definitely possible. :D

Any of Schumacher, Raikkonen, Grosjean or Massa are very realistic winners.

And then you can't even rule out the likes of Perez and di Resta if there's weather changes, or the front runners all suffer problems with the tyres.

I wouldn't be surprised though if, to completely contradict the 'random' and varied start to the season we've had, someone like Vettel now goes and wins the next five.

has Massa even gotten into the top 6 yet this season

COME ON, YOU GUYS!

He's slowly getting back to his best.

Definitely convinced he can sneak onto the podium at least once this season. But as I say, he's definitely capable of winning a race this year, and he's won at Valencia before...

COME ON, YOU GUYS!

and he's won at Valencia before...

Before he turned to shit. Quite funny how Alonso openly admits that he will have a say in who his new teammate will be, the writing is on the wall for Massa.

He'll never win a race again.

(in normal circumstances, i.e more than 1 finisher.)

COME ON, YOU GUYS!

He's slowly getting back to his best.

Definitely convinced he can sneak onto the podium at least once this season. But as I say, he's definitely capable of winning a race this year, and he's won at Valencia before...

lol about to fail to get into Q3.

Brilliant call.

Another Vettel pole but it was a great hour of qualifying, really exciting.

On the Massa issue, I know he's seen as a joke by a lot of people but he's looked on the pace for the last three weekends and he's only 0.07 seconds off Alonso today.

lol lol lol

Massa

lol Jesus Christ.

I wasn't making this much fuss in the last couple of races when Button came 16th, and then 16th again.

Still not looking that bad. 11th and 13th, considering where the likes of Schumacher and Webber are. Remember Button is only 9th in qualifying, with less tyres. And races this year have shown that it's all about the fresh tyres. It's definitely an advantage to be 11th with an extra fresh set of soft tyres, than 9th having used and wasted them.

And Button usually goes about eight places backwards at the start anyway.

Another Vettel pole but it was a great hour of qualifying, really exciting.

On the Massa issue, I know he's seen as a joke by a lot of people but he's looked on the pace for the last three weekends and he's only 0.07 seconds off Alonso today.

Close in qualifying but unfortunately he hasn't been the same since he was terribly injured... I don't think he will ever be and I can see him getting replaced next season

Archived