Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Guest Daniel

The Last Goodbye

Guest Daniel

Well i feel ive had my time on this forum, posted alot of shit, alot of pointless crap. I feel that the IQ of most of the readers and posters is very low, a huge lack of respect and right of speech on here, cant be doing with a forum where everyone has to bum Micky Mouse.

I shall no longer be posting on the forum, many of you pleased with this news, some dissapointed (teeno :P). I will speak to you sound lads on msn and still link up at games and stuff for a chatter, but like Petrescu and Scowy have said im abusing to many people and i can no longer have my own say.

I love this football club more than i love my family, there the only thing i really live for, ill still be there home and away following my team with or without MM in charge.

I thank Petrescu for the forum he made and the moderators for doing there great job, of warning me and trying to control me, unfortunatly i am who i am and i cant change for people, ive tried and it didnt work.

I hope that everyone here that i got on well with has the best of fun posting here and keep the banners i made ;)

Thanks all.

Daniel.

Oh dear - it's sad you feel that way honey.

Maybe you could give it a go without the swearing!

Try a new approach of 'I disagree with you on that because of........'

You shouldn't go though - some of your posts make me smile.

Now Pele - Your replies are the low IQ ones I think BM is referring too.

BM theres no point in going mate just stay and give it a go!

cmon i might go crazy if you and TB leave im not as clever as Scowy,Petrescu and Teeno :rolleyes:

So if you 2 go i will look really stupid :(

I feel that the IQ of most of the readers and posters is very low, a huge lack of respect

Pot calling the Kettle black.

You were big enough to apologise so you went up in my estimation, sorry your going.

12888[/snapback]

If my arch-nemesis is sorry to see you go, then it is serious. You talk perfect sense (to me) from time to time and if you could use another form of language, then there would be no warnings and everything would be sweet as. :w00t: ;)

I'm dissapointed that Bm has left like this, he is a greta poster and has vertually lived on here for the last few weeks, I think it would be nice if he could start from scratch again and be given another chance as oftenly he could be rude and stuff but overall he was good for the forum.

Well i feel ive had my time on this forum, posted alot of shit, alot of pointless crap. I feel that the IQ of most of the readers and posters is very low, a huge lack of respect and right of speech on here, cant be doing with a forum where everyone has to bum Micky Mouse.

I shall no longer be posting on the forum, many of you pleased with this news, some dissapointed (teeno :P). I will speak to you sound lads on msn and still link up at games and stuff for a chatter, but like Petrescu and Scowy have said im abusing to many people and i can no longer have my own say.

I love this football club more than i love my family, there the only thing i really live for, ill still be there home and away following my team with or without MM in charge.

I thank Petrescu for the forum he made and the moderators for doing there great job, of warning me and trying to control me, unfortunatly i am who i am and i cant change for people, ive tried and it didnt work.

I hope that everyone here that i got on well with has the best of fun posting here and keep the banners i made ;)

Thanks all.

Daniel.

12819[/snapback]

Although I'm new to this forum and maybe perhaps you gave me a sharp welcome, your views I've seen are amongst the most intelligent and witty at times so I would strongly suggest for you to give it a rethink.

At the end of the day we are on the same side, and like any relationship even if we share a common love for our beloved Leicester City there are times when maybe we will never see eye to eye on certain issues. Yes, I agree there are posters here who may write before they think but you have to consider that people here are probably quite a range of ages and social backgrounds but we all are here for one reason that has brought us here!!

LEICESTER CITY FC !!!!

I've seen your wizardry on the signature posts and I just want so say give it some thought, don't run off just yet, this site is young just like our season

I know not everyone shows their appreciation but if it means anything I wanted to come out and throw in my tuppence worth!

Guest Daniel
Although I'm new to this forum and maybe perhaps you gave me a sharp welcome, your views I've seen are amongst the most intelligent and witty at times so I would strongly suggest for you to give it a rethink.

At the end of the day we are on the same side, and like any relationship even if we share a common love for our beloved Leicester City there are times when maybe we will never see eye to eye on certain issues. Yes, I agree there are posters here who may write before they think but you have to consider that people here are probably quite a range of ages and social backgrounds but we all are here for one reason that has brought us here!!

LEICESTER CITY FC !!!!

I've seen your wizardry on the signature posts and I just want so say give it some thought, don't run off just yet, this site is young just like our season

I know not everyone shows their appreciation but if it means anything I wanted to come out and throw in my tuppence worth!

Congratulations mate, you got me posting with that one.

Post of the year award i think there my friend.

Im so glad you understand how people think and very mature with that post.

Ive had a long talk with Petrescu, i got something sorted with him kind of so ill be here posting, just not as much as i was and if a conversation starts to get a little nasty i will not be posting in it so dont expect me there.

Sorted, thank you and sorry for the shit people.

I did not leave for this attention and crap, it was something i thought was right but as i can see alot of you dont want me to go which i very nice and the people who posted here i thank you alot for the support, i just hope you dont all expect new banners, lol.

Thank you and keep the bastard faith for gods sake. :laugh:

Archived