Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
anotherharboroughfox

7 teens charged in beating, robbery posted on YouTube

"Even though the boy's assailants used racial epithets, in a brief statement Tuesday, police said the attack did not appear to be racially motivated."

Great message to send out.

****ing cowards every single one of them. Wonder how hard the little twats are on their own. May make me as bad in some people's eyes, but I'd love to beat the crap out of all of them and let them know how it feels to be on the receiving end.

Wouldn't you just love to have walked past that lot with a mate or two? That made me so angry, feel awful for that poor kid. Very hard to watch.

Ah I thought exactly the same when I first saw it. Would have loved to have been there and helped him, and given them a taste of their own medicine.

We used to scuffle at school, but usually knew when to end it - when the other one lay on the ground.

It never involved hitting people as hard as these little ****ers in that video.

And 7 against one? How coward.

You must have gone to a nice school, stuff like this happened to me every week. School never gave a shit.

The funny thing is the people who used to make me tremble with fear as I walked to school for 5 years will now ask me how I am if they see me in a pub or something, absolutely no idea about what they did.

Disgraceful. Genuinely in shock as I watched that video as to how 6 or 7 youths could just nonsensically use so much violence vs 1 person.

And then I read the report which alleges that the father said it was just retaliation. It's far worse than that. All of them over-stepped the line.

Disgraceful. Genuinely in shock as I watched that video as to how 6 or 7 youths could just nonsensically use so much violence vs 1 person.

And then I read the report which alleges that the father said it was just retaliation. It's far worse than that. All of them over-stepped the line.

Retaliation my arse. Did you see the kid they were kicking the shit out of, he looked like he wouldn't hurt a fly.

Retaliation my arse. Did you see the kid they were kicking the shit out of, he looked like he wouldn't hurt a fly.

Regardless of what the kid they were battering looked like, it's gone way further than just retaliation. And who knows if it was even retaliation in the first place.

It infuriates me that teenagers have been brought up in some way to 'retaliate' in this kind of manner.

It is shocking viewing - an absolute disgrace, it's a shame they are (just) classed as juveniles, they are clearly old enough to know what they are doing.

Some horrific volleys to that poor kids face and stamps on his head - iv seen some bad fights in town before (albeit drunken adults) but none as violent as that.

Archived