Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Thracian

Frustration

Why does it seem increasingly difficult to sign into this forum? In fact why was a process that once worked so well, seemingly changed

Forum skins often need to be updated to keep with the times. And with those skin changes, come updates for other parts of the forum. Not sure what the logging in problem is but to stay as one of the best club-specific football forums around, it has to be updated and progress, no matter how well it was doing before.

Why does it seem increasingly difficult to sign into this forum? In fact why was a process that once worked so well, seemingly changed

This is kind of like walking into a garage, saying 'something's wrong with my car' and walking out before giving any details whatsoever

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I have no problems - is that a problem?

It is if you enjoy being a convergent thinker who focuses on the problem as stated and tries to synthesize information and knowledge to achieve a solution .

Now I know they only teach useless stuff at school.

It took me some ten years to come to this conclusion, so bear with me.

It took me considerably less than 10 years to reach that conclusion - although the alcoholic coach we had from the Posh on Thursday afternoons was an education.

Archived