Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
cardifflee

Any Foxes in Cardiff

Nice one i go to a few Cardiff games with the lads at work when i cant get to Leicester getting so much shit off them at the min though lol

I know it's tragic aint it. I was winding up the guys at the last place I was working at all pre season about how well we were guna do with all of our new signings. Thank foo k I'm not going back! Bit of a rivalry between the two teams because of the play-offs a couple of seasons back but it's all good natured.

• 4 years later...

Where are you watching Sunday? I want to watch with foxes fans, contemplating train up to manc

Currently just at home! Was hoping there would be a few Cardiff people around so a local pub trip could be arranged.

Abergavenny/Cwmbran/Newport would be great

Let me know if you confirm anything in Cardiff as its only 45 mins on the rattler

Well I'm definitely hitting the pub in Cardiff, whether or not anyone else is around! Welcome to come along too mate. Do you know any other fans close by?

I'm Cardiff based, I only get to Leicester home games at Christmas. Have got some friends who do camera work at the Cardiff ground and sometimes get me media passes which is great. Hoping for the same soon.

Are you doing anything for the game tomorrow mate?

Could do Walkabout, not the greatest but it'll be busy! Plus it's next to the station?

I live in Portland ME USA now. Think i'm the only Leicester fan here. 

Walkabout is a good shout, you guys could try somewhere on greyfriars rd - horrible bars but will have big screens and a lot of people.

I live in Portland ME USA now. Think i'm the only Leicester fan here.

Walkabout is a good shout, you guys could try somewhere on greyfriars rd - horrible bars but will have big screens and a lot of people.

Think I will try Walkabout mate, it'll be full in there, already need a beer to calm the nerves!

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived