Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Danny the Fox 95

Norwich Away

Tickets can be purchased from the Carrow Road or The Mall ticket offices, online, or by calling 0844 826 1902 and are priced at £25 for adults, £15 for over-65s, £10 for under-16s and £5 for under-12s.

Going to get an U16 ticket for this game, if over-65s are £15 adults should be no more than £20

Stop moaning.

They're charging us Norwich fans £25 too and it's nothing to do with you lot and your delusional 'we're massive' opinion but more that WE, Norwich, are massive and therefore we could EASILY sell out the ground by ourselves at that price. To the guy who said we had shit support, maybe you should look at our average attendance when we were in League One compared to yours in recent seasons (especially Leicester in League One), we'd sell out the King Power twice over most Prem games now if we could.

Despite all you lot saying you won't go, no doubt Championship mid-table Leicester will still sell out their away allocation simply because they want to see what a good Premier League team looks like. See you all there :-)

Stop moaning.

They're charging us Norwich fans £25 too and it's nothing to do with you lot and your delusional 'we're massive' opinion but more that WE, Norwich, are massive and therefore we could EASILY sell out the ground by ourselves at that price. To the guy who said we had shit support, maybe you should look at our average attendance when we were in League One compared to yours in recent seasons (especially Leicester in League One), we'd sell out the King Power twice over most Prem games now if we could.

Despite all you lot saying you won't go, no doubt Championship mid-table Leicester will still sell out their away allocation simply because they want to see what a good Premier League team looks like. See you all there :-)

Hello to you to.

Stop moaning.

It is to do with us. You know that we take a fair few to most places we go and a fifth round cup tie is likely to attract our fans, despite our abysmal away form over the past 18 months.

You haven't got shit support but neither have we.

Stop moaning.

lol at you. You say Leicester are delusional, I think you need to take a look at your post my friend. You are not as 'MASSIVE' as you think. You would also not sell 64,000 seats out lol. We are a bigger club than you, also my Norwich supporting mates think you are bigger than Ipswich? lol.

Stop moaning.

lol at you. You say Leicester are delusional, I think you need to take a look at your post my friend. You are not as 'MASSIVE' as you think. You would also not sell 64,000 seats out lol. We are a bigger club than you, also my Norwich supporting mates think you are bigger than Ipswich? lol. Ps: just been told this will go to a FA tribunal thingie. We want the full 15% allocation(3,800-4,000) at around £20 per ticket, Norwich said No. Norwich said you can have 2,000 tickets at £30. Both disagree so tribunal it is. Tickets will more than likely now be £15 adults.

lol at you. You say Leicester are delusional, I think you need to take a look at your post my friend. You are not as 'MASSIVE' as you think. You would also not sell 64,000 seats out lol. We are a bigger club than you, also my Norwich supporting mates think you are bigger than Ipswich? lol. Ps: just been told this will go to a FA tribunal thingie. We want the full 15% allocation(3,800-4,000) at around £20 per ticket, Norwich said No. Norwich said you can have 2,000 tickets at £30. Both disagree so tribunal it is. Tickets will more than likely now be £15 adults.

Very much doubt they will have started selling tickets to Norwich fans if the price hasn't been agreed tbh.

lol at you. You say Leicester are delusional, I think you need to take a look at your post my friend. You are not as 'MASSIVE' as you think. You would also not sell 64,000 seats out lol. We are a bigger club than you, also my Norwich supporting mates think you are bigger than Ipswich? lol.

Well, they are.

Ipswich have more money Ipswich are the bigger club, just cause Norwich are in the prem it don't make them the bigger club

So being a big club is about having money? Obviously money enables you to attract potentially bigger and better player but what about fan base? History?

So being a big club is about having money? Obviously money enables you to attract potentially bigger and better player but what about fan base? History?

Ipswich have more major honours than Norwich. Uefa Cup, Old 1st Division ect. :/

Ipswich have more major honours than Norwich. Uefa Cup, Old 1st Division ect. :/

True. Didn't realise this until actually looking into it. Still in today's terms, I see Norwich as the bigger fish. In my lifetime anyway, I've always seen them as the bigger club, largely down to them having a bigger fan base.

In footballing terms in the last 23 years, I suppose both of them are very similar.

Archived