Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
boring_jester

The Walking Dead

1 hour ago, lgfualol said:

Woman from beach camp is my guess

or Carol stopped being an annoying shite

or Glenn, who was actually hiding under a shrub the whole time. 

In the advert for the mid season premier there was someone I didn't recognise creeping through the undergrowth:

19 seconds in

There are also plenty of youtube videos analysing the trailer with comments, but they might contain spoilers

Edited by Captain...

25 minutes ago, Captain... said:

In the advert for the mid season premier there was someone I didn't recognise creeping through the undergrowth:

19 seconds in

There are also plenty of youtube videos analysing the trailer with comments, but they might contain spoilers

Interesting. No idea who it could be. Maybe a Savior that wants to help them. 

53 minutes ago, lgfualol said:

Interesting. No idea who it could be. Maybe a Savior that wants to help them. 

Yeah, I thought that the mystery stalker would be a call back to another storyline, but then I saw that character in the trailer so who knows, I guess we just have to wait 2 months to find out...

• 1 month later...

A very solid, decent return! It's all starting to shape up nicely now for the second half of the season

Spoilers from latest episode don't read if not watched yet

That walker herd scene! How fvckin awesome was that!

lol

Them people Rick and co meet at the end definitely were the people spying on the group at the end of episode 8. You can just tell how they are dressed

Father Gabriel obviously knows this new group, as someone wearing a hood was in the car when he drove away. I wonder how he's tied in with this group?

You just know something is gonna go down soon with Ezekiel. He's not getting involved right now but something will happen for him to join up with Rick

Edited by CKB

8 hours ago, CKB said:

A very solid, decent return! It's all starting to shape up nicely now for the second half of the season

Spoilers from latest episode don't read if not watched yet

Reveal hidden contents

That walker herd scene! How fvckin awesome was that!

lol

Them people Rick and co meet at the end definitely were the people spying on the group at the end of episode 8. You can just tell how they are dressed

Father Gabriel obviously knows this new group, as someone wearing a hood was in the car when he drove away. I wonder how he's tied in with this group?

You just know something is gonna go down soon with Ezekiel. He's not getting involved right now but something will happen for him to join up with Rick

I didn't even notice the other head popping up in the car with Gabriel. I imagine they approached him and Gabriel is getting Rick his army

11 hours ago, lgfualol said:

Reveal hidden contents

I didn't even notice the other head popping up in the car with Gabriel. I imagine they approached him and Gabriel is getting Rick his army

Neither did I till i rewatched it, there's people who probably still haven't noticed it

Possibly just randomly encountered them but usually there's some kinda backstory. I think Gabe knows them but how he knows them I'm not sure? 

Edited by CKB

14 minutes ago, EnderbyFox said:

Didn't enjoy it as much as last week, the new group is too weird and that CGI of Rick on top of the rubbish dump was hilariously bad 

Haha yeah that group are stupid and

I am fully expecting them to turn on Rick and the other groups.

That CGI was shit. They must be trying to keep costs down in preparation for that tiger ****ing people up hopefully.

I thought that new group were great..

Anyone who keeps a walker, decks it out in spikes and names it Winslow is a winner in my eyes! I'd be interested in seeing a backstory for this group because they are very unique

Agree with that awful CGI scene, usually TWD is very good when it comes to CGI but that was shockingly bad lol

Oh and I was abit disappointed that....

Father Gabe simply just got took hostage due to one of them getting into Alexandria. Guess it was the easiest way but quite "meh" for my liking

Should've saw it coming tho as they placed a lot of "he dropped the bible, he wouldn't just do that" talk

Edited by CKB

18 minutes ago, lcfcdamo said:

U must like it 2 watch it nobody watches something they don't like also they say it could go on for another 10 seasons so if i was u i would stop now think the last 2 have bin brilliant episode love the program 

I'm emotionally invested in the characters I guess and I know it will pick up towards the end of the series as it always does.

• Like 1

Not a bad episode but probably the weakest since it returned. Moves certain storylines on tho

LATEST EPISODE SPOILERS BELOW

Has Eugene become a traitor? or is he just planning stuff as he goes along? Would be strange if he's legit turned sides after what happened to Abraham

Sherry isn't dead, reckon she will bump into Daryl. Be interesting to see this all play out. Dwight is so conflicted that I'm very confused as to how his character will eventually pan out. He got the Doctor killed through his love of Sherry, his moral compass is all messed up and according to Sherry it's all her fault

Negan was his usual self, thought he was gonna spare the Doc for a moment but nope he throws him in the furnace instead! lol

Oh and wooooooooo! Easy Street made it's triumphant return..............

Edited by CKB

1 hour ago, CKB said:

Not a bad episode but probably the weakest since it returned. Moves certain storylines on tho

LATEST EPISODE SPOILERS BELOW

Reveal hidden contents

Has Eugene become a traitor? or is he just planning stuff as he goes along? Would be strange if he's legit turned sides after what happened to Abraham

Sherry isn't dead, reckon she will bump into Daryl. Be interesting to see this all play out. Dwight is so conflicted that I'm very confused as to how his character will eventually pan out. He got the Doctor killed through his love of Sherry, his moral compass is all messed up and according to Sherry it's all her fault

Negan was his usual self, thought he was gonna spare the Doc for a moment but nope he throws him in the furnace instead! lol

Oh and wooooooooo! Easy Street made it's triumphant return..............

I thought it was the best episode since it returned and one of the best of the whole series :o

Very good.