Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Captain...

Deleted Threads

Just play hard to get, don't give an inch - that's how I'm getting my optimistic bus back.

Pfft, that's what you think. :glare:

You mean the one Foxhateram has crashed into a ditch?

It's been crashed and burnt out almost every year since Daggers was driving yet it doesn't stop it making a reappearance every season with a new paint job :D

It's been crashed and burnt out almost every year since Daggers was driving yet it doesn't stop it making a reappearance every season with a new paint job

It was all going fine when I had it but then, while on holiday, some fool let a woman have a go and (unsurprisingly) nothing has been right since.

We'd all be squashed in heading for a major European trophy triumph now if I'd been given the keys back.

It was all going fine when I had it but then, while on holiday, some fool let a woman have a go and (unsurprisingly) nothing has been right since.

We'd all be squashed in heading for a major European trophy triumph now if I'd been given the keys back.

The Anglo-Italian Cup?

Archived