Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dan LCFC

Peterborough away

Anyone Know if you book train tickets for this in advance are they much cheaper ?

You'll face a wait either side if you do, it's Off-Peak only for the trains around kickoff and full-time, but try www.nationalrail.co.uk and see if you can find some at an agreeable price.

Anyone trained this before?

Living in Narborough, I can easily jump the Leicester barriers getting on there, do they have them at Peterborough and do they check tickets?

Doesn't sound like we've sold many. Poor.

They did last time I went, but that was when the police were on high alert because Barry Fry decided to tell the police we were on a par with Millwall in terms of troublemaking.

Whether they'll be a bit more laid back this time round remains to be seen, because as you say our sales seem a little disappointing. A win on Tuesday and the potential of going into the game 2 points off the play-offs might gee up sales a bit though.

If they check tickets I'll just buy whilst on the train. If I booked now I'd pay the same as if I bought on the day so if I book, I'll pay £19.50 return, if I don't book, I'll either pay nothing or £19.50 return, only time it's worth booking in advance is if you have a railcard.

The Peterborough station when i last went there (Last week) had its entrance/exit moved to the end of the station due to it being redeveloped.

Precviously there were no barriers and i dont think (not sure though) there are barriers now. But sometimes people do check tickets for you.

You'll face a wait either side if you do, it's Off-Peak only for the trains around kickoff and full-time, but try www.nationalrail.co.uk and see if you can find some at an agreeable price.

Weekends are off-peak.

You can get a day return for £12.85 on the day with a railcard.

i always use www.thetrainline.com, wasn't aware using a diff website would be cheaper i.e. no booking fee.

wonder how many we will take, a win on Tuesday and i reckon it will be close to sellout.

Also, anyone know that if i buy my tickets for forest game online, will they get posted to me in time?

i always use www.thetrainline.com, wasn't aware using a diff website would be cheaper i.e. no booking fee.

wonder how many we will take, a win on Tuesday and i reckon it will be close to sellout.

Also, anyone know that if i buy my tickets for forest game online, will they get posted to me in time?

No, you'll have to collect them before the match.

No you will have to collect them.

I use national rail website, that just adds up your journey and then takes you to the operators checkout. Pretty good. Just booked my tickets to pboro, £14 return, should have booked them a few weeks ago at £8, would have saved myself a few pints.

<p>

Few questions:

- Are there any Terrace tickets remaining?

- Will people be standing in the seated areas?

- What are the ticket office opening times?

1- More than likely

2- Same as above

3- 9am - 5pm

:)

Archived