Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxhateram

The Foxestalk is addictive thread!

Way I do it is if I know I'm gonna end up viewing a website, just have a refresh every 30 mins or so and then just carry on with your work.

Or you could download a plugin for Chrome which disables certain websites, yes you can disable the block but it's a bit of a ballache so puts you off doing it

I actually think I need to see a shrink. I have a 4500 word essay to write in the next few days but I just can't leave foxestalk. Someone help me! This place is worse than Facebook.

Awww, you've got Cara as your display pic. :wub:

I actually think I need to see a shrink. I have a 4500 word essay to write in the next few days but I just can't leave foxestalk. Someone help me! This place is worse than Facebook.

Apparently I am the Foxestalk bully. Perhaps a few choice words might drive you away? :ph34r:

It bloody is. I stayed away from posting etc. for a while but I've been posting loads lately. It does get addictive to the point where you check the same thread multiple times a day to see that there is just one update lol.

I do however tend to stay away during the summer / transfer time where possible.

Starting threads about it is probably not going to help you knuckle down and work on your essay, right lets all ignore FHR for the next few days until his essay is done.

I used to come up with many inventive ways to avoid doing my uni work, I made websites, designed board-games, did jigsaws, my room was always at its tidiest when I had an essay due anything but actually doing my essay.

starting threads about it is probably not going to help you knuckle down and work on your essay, right lets all ignore FHR for the next few days until his essay is done.

I used to come up with many inventive ways to avoid doing my uni work, I made websites, designed board-games, did jigsaws, my room was always at its tidiest when I had an essay due anything but actually doing my essay.

Yep and no-one disturb him as he drives the optimistic-bus to Reading.

My room is also very tidy right now too! You'd never guess I have an essay to hand in on Friday (got most of it done today though!)

Ive mentioned this before but it fits here too. I have to read every thread and evey ****ing post in Gen Chat. I also have to watch every video too.

I don't like the huge political/racial debates with giant long posts but still have to read every one.

It's not the same for the other chat room things (eg LCFC Forum, Music Forum etc). I often don't comment much in the LCFC one because anything I would say has usually already been said so im stuck in here.

FVCKING OCD.

Way I do it is if I know I'm gonna end up viewing a website, just have a refresh every 30 mins or so and then just carry on with your work.

Or you could download a plugin for Chrome which disables certain websites, yes you can disable the block but it's a bit of a ballache so puts you off doing it

Whats it called? I'm annoyed at myself how its just become habit to press f and then enter and i'm on foxestalk, half the time I don't even read it.

Awww, you've got Cara as your display pic. :wub:

Yer thought you might like that one :) eeep please don't ignore me, I am all alone in the flat at the minute while Steph is on School Experience. FT is keeping me from going insane!

I left FT for about 2 years, hardly ever posted between end of 2008 to a few weeks back, but now I am stupidly addicted to it again. I do love this place though at times, it makes you feel good when your winning, but angry when City lose though. I often feel like some people are zombies and you have to argue with them to stop them from bringing you down with them.

Blimey wtf am I doing, pouring my heart out on FT. It's like im 16 again. arghhhh

I've been on every single day since i joined.

Bit sad really :whistle:

Only been a few months, I had about 6 months off when I was disillusioned with Svennis, I only came back when the MON Saga kicked off, got hooked probably because I started a computer based job again and spent my days sitting in front of a computer.

ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Did you hear me that time shrapnel? :P

Nope, and you broke my screen you bugger.

My name is Phube and I've been a Foxestalk-a-holic since 2006! :(

That's very brave , you may have taken the first step on the road to recovery

My name is Zingari and I’m a Foxestalkaholic :(

I realised I’d hit rock bottom when I woke up one morning in my chair and still sitting at my pc.

The screen was still on FT and it was obvious to me that prior to lapsing into unconsciousness, I must have been reading a thread about 3 old drinking friends in a bar with a guide dog or something (my memory of that night is very hazy) and I realised that I was prepared to read absolutely anything on here to get my fix .I felt so ashamed.

I’ve dragged myself up by the socks a bit from those dark days and nights but I know I’m not quite out of the woods yet.

We all have our weaknesses and I’m still taking it one day at a time.

Archived