Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxhateram

The Foxestalk is addictive thread!

My name is GLC and I’m a Foxestalkaholic :cry:

It's the first website i visit when i get up and last when i go to bed, it's become a real problem, i sneak off to the toilet just to read through some threads.

I joined this site in the Summer of optimism but was appalled by the quality of posts and the severe reactionism in the transfer thread (not to mention being told to fvck off the site for airing disdain at the amount of baseless conjecture - I'm not sure that guy still posts now that summer's over), it all combining with the regret of picking a name that makes me sound like a 10 year old to put me off coming back as a regular, but I'd still check in each matchday to gauge the reactions of those who could make the matches or to find streams when applicable. After a time I realised "hey, the people who continue to regularly post tend to seem like reasonable individuals - even the one's I disagree with".

So I started posting again. And again. And now I have a serious problem.

I joined this site in the Summer of optimism but was appalled by the quality of posts and the severe reactionism in the transfer thread (not to mention being told to fvck off the site for airing disdain at the amount of baseless conjecture - I'm not sure that guy still posts now that summer's over), it all combining with the regret of picking a name that makes me sound like a 10 year old to put me off coming back as a regular, but I'd still check in each matchday to gauge the reactions of those who could make the matches or to find streams when applicable. After a time I realised "hey, the people who continue to regularly post tend to seem like reasonable individuals - even the one's I disagree with".

So I started posting again. And again. And now I have a serious problem.

Pfft 350 posts, come back when you pass 1000, :P

At one point my addiction was so bad that I used to find myself at the docks in Portsmouth having sex with sailors .

But it wasn’t nearly enough of a distraction for me and was very expensive too, and I always ended up hurrying back on FT , no less of an addict , but considerably poorer and less comfortably seated .

My name is Trav Le Bleu and I am a Foxestalkaholic.

I check my post count everyday to see who I've posted more than and weep when other people get rep points and I punish myself on days when I don't get any rep points. :(

Thanks everyone. It is great to know that I am not alone in this condition. I feel like this may be a case of the blind leading the blind in circles though. Who fancies being the psychologist?

whoever it is! please help me!

Thanks everyone. It is great to know that I am not alone in this condition. I feel like this may be a case of the blind leading the blind in circles though. Who fancies being the psychologist?

Quit being a ****ing dosser and do your ****ing work.

You can piss your life away with silly distractions or you can focus and graft.

Foxes Talk isn't the problem, you are. It isn't addictive, you're just lazy.

Well judging by your user name and history of being terrorised by farm animals, I think you dream of being a Fox sleeping during the day, roaming the streets at night, scavenging food and drink, terrorising dumb grass munchers and rutting with any willing vixens.

By being on Foxestalk you can live out your fantasy of being of vulpine stock and converse with like minded beings.

Edit: Or what Finnegan said :o

eeep Finners thanks for the tip chap. Was only playing along with the joke. Actualy I have written a fair amount of words today and arranged to go see a few schools regarding jobs.

Shrapnel loving your analogy chap. Maybe this is the real underlying problem :P

Quit being a ****ing dosser and do your ****ing work.

You can piss your life away with silly distractions or you can focus and graft.

Foxes Talk isn't the problem, you are. It isn't addictive, you're just lazy.

you're in the denial stage, no doubt you tell yourself you can give it up anytime .

we've all been there

you're in the denial stage, no doubt you tell yourself you can give it up anytime .

we've all been there

He needs NHS Direct. They will link him to a site called Bentleys Roof....

Bentleys Roof is the Methadone of Leicester City FC sites, promises a lot but isnt quite the same....

MsFoxy talks dirty to me by reciting Foxestalk threads

I read Foxestalk to my little 2yr old girl. I am hoping she'll learn good punctuation, the meaning of sarcasm, and how to post a link properly. She's addicted and keeps telling me post something inconsequential using the wrong/incorrect smiley face indicator. :ph34r:

He needs NHS Direct. They will link him to a site called Bentleys Roof....

Bentleys Roof is the Methadone of Leicester City FC sites, promises a lot but isnt quite the same....

They tried to make me go to Bentley’s Roof but I said “no no no “

Has she reached that Foxy Fangirls thread yet?

We're still getting through the first Nicky Maynard thread. It's so good I rarely last more than three minutes.

Archived