Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxhateram

The Foxestalk is addictive thread!

To me, FT is like Top Gear repeats on Dave.

Always on and always reasonably entertaining, even if you've seen it all before.

With one part banter, one part base humor and the occasional bigoted remark - good analogy!

With one part banter, one part base humor and the occasional bigoted remark - good analogy!

lol

And just like how Top Gear shamelessly move the attractive girls towards the front of the audience, the Hottest Celebs thread is constantly being bumped to the top of General Chat.

lol

And just like how Top Gear shamelessly move the attractive girls towards the front of the audience, the Hottest Celebs thread is constantly being bumped to the top of General Chat.

And RyanB89 can be Captain Slow :D?

Just call me Inspector Jacques Clouseau, I've just cracked the case:

WYMESWOLD FOX IS THE NEW STIG!

That's why he vanished so suddenly.

The 'First Date' wasn't a date at all, it was the auditions for the part at the Top Gear track!

Well , I nearly made it through the day and I've only had 2 posts

So I feel that's a good start , and so long as no-one complains about admin or starts a campaign for something , I think I'll be able to say " that's enough for me today thanks "

• 4 years later...

Still addicted. Have to be up in 5 hours but still posting! Love reading back old threads. Love laughing at myself l and my immaturity as a teenager. I can't believe the journey we have all been on over the last few years. It really has been incredible. Life has changed so much. 

Anyone else still hopelessly addicted and feeling in a nood for reminisce? 

7 hours ago, foxhateram said:

Still addicted. Have to be up in 5 hours but still posting! Love reading back old threads. Love laughing at myself l and my immaturity as a teenager. I can't believe the journey we have all been on over the last few years. It really has been incredible. Life has changed so much. 

yeah, I remember the time we won the league :) 

8 hours ago, foxhateram said:

Yep, I find myself hopelessly addicted to FT - and it's getting worse :huh:

I don't even know why, but this place is such a fvckin distraction from what I SHOULD be doing with my life.

I justify it by saying I don't do Facebook or Twitter, but I'm just in denial really.

Help - I think I have a problem lol

It's so true isn't it! So here I am coming towards the end of a work day with piles of paperwork to do. And what do I do? Go on FT in hope someone can make me feel less exhausted instead of cracking the paperwork. 

I sort of doubly shit myself earlier when it crashed...

A) Because i'm winding down at an old job before starting a new one so need something to kill time

B) Thought it had crashed because Hodgson had been given the job!

Guest seanfox778
8 hours ago, Izzy Muzzett said:

Yep, I find myself hopelessly addicted to FT - and it's getting worse :huh:

I don't even know why, but this place is such a fvckin distraction from what I SHOULD be doing with my life.

I justify it by saying I don't do Facebook or Twitter, but I'm just in denial really.

Help - I think I have a problem lol

I'm the same, I don't have any social media. Foxestalk gives me all the information about what's going on in the world. 

I probably check it 20 to 30 times a day which sounds a bit excessive lol

Such a brilliant forum with a great mix of posters. Not everyone agrees all of the time but 90% discussions and debate are done with respect. It's helped me through a number of personal things too so thanks Mark and everyone who helps to make FT the best football forum on the internet

Archived