Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stix

The World Football Thread

Couldnt find a similar thread so apologies if there is one.

Watched a couple of good games from over on the mainland this afternoon. First was NAC Breda v PSV which was thoroughly entertaining for the most part. The Breda fans were singing the we love you chant, which sounded good. Am now watching the Schalke v Hamburg game. Schalke are 3-0 up after half an hour or so. Great atmosphere there too.

Unfortunately i was unable catch the Genoa v Juventus game due to my eyelids becoming impossibly heavy for an hour or two.

• 2 weeks later...

Juve - AC was boss tonight. Del Piero scored, Pirlo and Seedorf bossing the midfields, a substitute appearance from Pippo Inzaghi!

Juve won in extra time with a stunning strike.

In other news, Messi is the best player ever. Now officially Barca's top scorer ever. Another hat trick.

Carroll, Torres and Suarez combined have scored 18 goals in their last 103 games. Messi has scored 18 goals in his last 7 games. That's a stat.

Juve - AC was boss tonight. Del Piero scored, Pirlo and Seedorf bossing the midfields, a substitute appearance from Pippo Inzaghi!

Juve won in extra time with a stunning strike.

In other news, Messi is the best player ever. Now officially Barca's top scorer ever. Another hat trick.

Carroll, Torres and Suarez combined have scored 18 goals in their last 103 games. Messi has scored 18 goals in his last 7 games. That's a stat.

Agreed about Messi, simply out of this world :worship: I wish I'd have watched Juve-AC instead of WHU-Boro now :facepalm:

• 2 weeks later...

That was a great piece of entertainment and a terrific advertisement for football.

Apart from the appalling Dortmund defending.

It was a terrific game mind.

Edited by Bugg

After a fantastic 2 Bundesliga season, in which the top five have been largely separated by about three points for most of the year, the gaps are starting to widen.

St Pauli's season will be, realistically, on the rocks tomorrow if they can't beat Dusseldorf. That said, if they do, they'll be back up into the play off spot for the first time in weeks.

As an aside, the team currently in the Bundesliga play off drop spot is HSV. What a ****ing game that'd be!!

Anyone watching Barça v Bilbao? 1-0 at the minute, barça have had alot of the ball but is it me or do them & Real get the rub of the green when it comes to reffing decisions? Seems a little biased to me. As if either of them need an advantage...

Is this Juve v Lazio game delayed or something?

BBC have it as 1-1 half way through the second half on their website, so I'm guessing so.

I've whacked Atlético-Real on anyway, should be a decent game.

BBC have it as 1-1 half way through the second half on their website, so I'm guessing so.

I've whacked Atlético-Real on anyway, should be a decent game.

Cheers. Madrid derby for me too.