Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stix

The World Football Thread

:D. Would love to know what was said.

Out of the German teams, I've had a liking for Bayern for years, but BVB have really impressed me over past couple of seasons. Feeling a proper affinity towards them recently. Hope they do secure the title sooner rather than later!

:D. Would love to know what was said.

Out of the German teams, I've had a liking for Bayern for years, but BVB have really impressed me over past couple of seasons. Feeling a proper affinity towards them recently. Hope they do secure the title sooner rather than later!

"You just lost your team the f...en title, you f...en muppet c..k sucker"

Well something along those lines lol

Robben guilty for the first goal, missing a penalty and blazing over from a couple of yards near the end... Wouldn't be surprised if he got shifted in the summer in the best Bayern manner.

So, they've done it. Borussia Dortmund are German champions, the second time in two successive years and the eight time overall.

Beat Gladbach 2-0 today (it could've been a much higher score, Dortmund pressed all the way), leaving Gayern, who won 2-1 at Bremen in injury time, behind by 8 points with only two more games to go.

Dortmund have won the title, being the fairest team in the league with the least yellow and red cards received.

They've set new Bundesliga records for remaining unbeaten in 26 games in a row and by winning 41 points in the second part of the season alone.

They could also finish with the highest amount of points in a single Bundesliga season ever (81).