Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
stix

The World Football Thread

Chuffed for Dortmund.

Prefer them over Munich every day of the week.

Lewandowski, Gotze, Hummels, Kagawa, Gundogun and Subotic are all class.

Edited by Andy Kings Crown Jewels

Come on Montpellier! Would be a great story.

At the moment, it looks like it's going to be another last day finale.

PSG lead Rennes 2-0, while Montpellier have yet to score against Lille. 0-0 it is right now.

At the moment, it looks like it's going to be another last day finale.

PSG lead Rennes 2-0, while Montpellier have yet to score against Lille. 0-0 it is right now.

Aye. Sounds like Monty are really going for it though. Following text commentary on Eurosport.

Juventus have mastered to remain unbeaten in all league games. Won at home against Atalanta 3-1 and are only the third team ever in Italian football to reach those heights.

Edited by MC Prussian

Juventus have mastered to remain unbeaten in all league games. Won at home against Atalanta 3-1 and are only the third team ever in Italian football to reach those heights.

First to do it over a 38 game season - I think. Is that right?

Merci beaucoup mon ami!

Slightly more entertaining then watching the text commentary update every 3 or 4 minutes!

It certainly is. It's nice to find English commentary as well. I had to watch last weeks PSG game in French, I can usually understand spoken French but they speak so fast when commentating :D

So if it stays as it is. PSG go top on goal difference. Auxerre are relegated and play Montpellier next week, while PSG have Lorient.

*I mean Mont stay top but PSG better their GD. :sweating:

I thought that's what you meant ;)

MONTPELLIER!!!

THEY'RE DOING A MANCHESTER CITY!!!

1-0 in the 94th minute.

GET IN!!!

First league title in the club's history!!

Woooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

I thought that's what you meant ;)

Woooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

I don't think even I knew what I meant, I was trying to watch the game with one eye and the league table with the other. lol

MV5BMTIwMjA5ODc4Nl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwNDEwOTg2._V1._SX214_CR0,0,214,314_.jpg

Please let there be an English language stream for next weeks games!!

Düsseldorf promoted to the Bundesliga! But it turned out to be quite an evening for both sides.

2-2 at home against Berlin, twice in the lead, 7 minutes added, pitch invasion after 96 minutes (Düsseldorf fans were already standing on the sidelines in extra time).

Pitch had to be cleared again for the remaining 60 seconds to be played.

Some Düsseldorf folks were already trying to get a slice of the green to take home. lol

All of this topped by Hertha and Fortuna players having a go at each other, huge commotion going on. Lukimya in the middle of it all, as a victim of (racial?) abuse.

Following that, the referee decided to take all players off the pitch for safety reasons for around ten minutes.

Then the teams are allowed back onto the pitch, game continues for another two minutes.

Hertha players refuse to return. Referee is told they won't make it (Otto Rehhagel playing mind tricks), then they do finally show up.

Stadium speaker is making it very clear that if there were another pitch invasion, the match would be called off completely. lol

Madness. But what an atmosphere. The Fortuna fans certainly belong to the first tier, nutters.

Total time played in the end: 130 minutes. :scarf:

Napoli 1-0 up in the Italian Cup final, Del Piero been subbed off in his last game.

In France, fúck knows what's going on at the bottom, there were 8 teams who could still go down at the start of the night and they've changed places about 900 times so far.

At the top it's still Montpellier but only just, they're drawing 1-1 and PSG have just taken the lead to go 2-1 up. Both games have had pauses for crowd trouble. So much drama. And I can't understand all the French. But come on Montpellier.

Hazard scored a hat trick in about half an hour in his last Lille game, in which he was made captain too. Nobody knows where he's going yet but he's meant to announce it after this...