Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ashley

West Ham Game - Home - Moved

I don't usually get wound up by fixture changes but this as pissed me off. Not living in Leicester anymore means I can only go every so often, usually try once a month at least. But weekdays are a complete no-go. That means Forest, Birmingham and now West ham being moved to weekdays for various reasons, joining Burnley which is already scheduled for a Tuesday, looks like Doncaster will be next and last game of the season. I know the game will mean nothing to us but don't think I've missed last home game for 4 or 5 years.

Means I can save the money though and try to get to Leeds but that is highly to be sold out before general sale.

Whenever as football been a traditional Monday night game, even if you cant make the match football even on tv on a monday don't feel right no wonder players cant play consistantly when their training routine is messed about by the tv people. I am a season ticket holder but it still pees me off we just seem to be getting more and more mid week games each season. Roll Premier League football when I suspect we will have to pay loads more for the ticket but can only have games when sky tells us.

Really these things dont bother me once Im at the game but it screws the planning.

Not happy about this. Always enjoyed last home game of the season, lap of the pitch etc, and now I'll miss it due to an exam Tuesday morning. I'm sure this will mean more people miss out that had it been on the Saturday. Really not happy.

Considering it's against West Ham as well which makes it a pretty big one for him seeing as he's from East Ham.

For me the Sky games should be two Saturday 5:20's and two Sunday 16:00's, none of this mid-day, sterile atmosphere shite and none of these inconvenient night games.

It's absolute shit.

Probably will have to miss this now. Each night match means i need to book at least 4 hours off work, which isnt an issue as far as booking the time off but it soon eats into my holiday allowance. As ive said in a previous thread, unless i can get a shift change for next season i wont be renewing my ST. School boy error doing it this season to be honest but there seems to have been more fixture changes this year due to cup progression and what not.

Edit: St. Georges day that is. May have already booked it off. Going to see Professor Green on 24th aswell so could turn into a good week.

Turn that frown upside-down!

Thought this would get moved as West ham could go up that game. I bought a 10 game membership as I only intended doing Saturday games this season and it has worked out at 10 home league games on sat out of 23 and one of those was Derby on sky at 5.20. I thought I would have to buy at least another 3 or 4 tkts but so many have been moved its a joke . I only had to buy the Swindon FA cup tkt extra.

Archived