Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Royston.

Netflix

Sons of Anarchy is well worth a watch, well made and an excellent cast. Also, if you like comedy, especially animated comedy, then watch Archer. Bloody hilarious.

The problem with Sons of Anarchy on Netflix is they dont have all the series on it. I got hooked on it and it only goes up to Series 4.

• 1 year later...

This is a pretty great trick to browse films on Netflix that aren't on the front page.

Unfortunately it only works in a browser so you can't do it on your TV or PS etc.

If you type: http://www.netflix.com/browse/genre/

and the add the relevant genre code to the end it'll bring up all the films in the catalogue for that genre, so you aren't restricted to whatever they decide to put in the scrolling lists on the homepage.

The list of genre codes can be found here: http://ogres-crypt.com/public/NetFlix-Streaming-Genres.html

It's really handy if you want to find a war film or specific sub-genre of Sci-Fi, etc.

Enjoy.

Why does everybody dislike Dexter? I am on season 7 now, love it!

First 5 series were really good. Thought it was crap after that though. Series 4 was particularly brilliant I thought.

• 11 months later...

Shooter is pretty damn good, it's nothing very original in plot and is based on the film that had Mark Wahlberg in it but I'm bang in to it.

Anyone got any series they recommend on Netflix? There's so many now it's hard to keep up.

Started watching Designated Survivor an'all but not that gripped as it's very similar to many other series.

35 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Shooter is pretty damn good, it's nothing very original in plot and is based on the film that had Mark Wahlberg in it but I'm bang in to it.

Anyone got any series they recommend on Netflix? There's so many now it's hard to keep up.

Started watching Designated Survivor an'all but not that gripped as it's very similar to many other series.

Luke Cage is good

39 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

Agree on this, I'm enjoying it myself but there are quite a few plotholes which are hard to suspend (blow up the Capitol Building, but the new president is allowed in the white house on the same night!???) and I also don't feel like they made anywhere near the fuss about the bombing and death of 1000 people as would actually happen? 

On 9 January 2017 at 12:53, Ric Flair said:

Sons of anarchy! After watching peaky blinders (which I loved) a friend at work told me to give this a watch as it's similar type of series and I can't get enough of it. 

I'm already on season 7 and genuinely don't want it to finish. 

I'd say it's the best series I've ever watched. 

Archived