Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

Transfer Talk Guidelines

A few simple guidelines to help unclutter the Transfer forum during this busy period, as well as reduce the annoyance factor.

[1] If there's a player you think we should sign, stick it in the Who do you want Summer 2018 topic.

[2] TWITTER - if it's a respected source (Broadsheet journalist etc) then you may open a thread on a player, otherwise stick it in Twitter Links.

And obviously all posters please refrain from wind-ups, false announcement's of player signings, and transfer rumours without suitable links.

• 2 years later...

And just to add

[4] Posters who continually go off topic, post meaningless bollocks or pick petty arguments will be muted from the transfer talk section til the window shuts.

Thanks

And just to add

[4] Posters who continually go off topic, post meaningless bollocks and pick petty arguments will be muted from the transfer talk section til the window shuts.

Thanks

lol

• 1 month later...

And just to add

[4] Posters who continually go off topic, post meaningless bollocks and pick petty arguments will be muted from the transfer talk section til the window shuts.

Thanks

this doesn't seem to have been enforced as most of the transfer section is filled with meaningless bollocks!

• 2 weeks later...

As most of posts regarding Cambiasso have been proven to be absolute dross anyway, why has my question regarding the 2nd thread been taken of the forum. Surely as being shown on SSN there is a place for discussion on the forum still.

I was only asking in a polite manner

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

There should be a rule where if a thread has been inactive for a while due to rumours dying or no new info, people cant post in it until new information arises. I hate looking at a resurrected transfer thread to find someone has just posted asking if there is updates or replying to an earlier message.

There should be a rule where if a thread has been inactive for a while due to rumours dying or no new info, people cant post in it until new information arises. I hate looking at a resurrected transfer thread to find someone has just posted asking if there is updates or replying to an earlier message.

Any news?

• 5 months later...

Nice and also true. We should feel free to rome through these threads posting with whit, humour and insight without fear of censorship for such misdemeanours as including country puns in threads. We should feel safe in the knowledge that our overlords, the moderators, will not become the tools of the few but the open enablers of the many. This board, my friends, is not for the odd, narrow minded authoritarian. No, it is for Us all; for those with whit and without, for those full of shit and for those who have recently taken a dump, for the intelligent and the inelegant, rich and poor. We are all Foxetalkers and our voices deserve to be heard. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 3 August 2016 at 15:21, ARM1968 said:

Nice and also true. We should feel free to rome through these threads posting with whit, humour and insight without fear of censorship for such misdemeanours as including country puns in threads. We should feel safe in the knowledge that our overlords, the moderators, will not become the tools of the few but the open enablers of the many. This board, my friends, is not for the odd, narrow minded authoritarian. No, it is for Us all; for those with whit and without, for those full of shit and for those who have recently taken a dump, for the intelligent and the inelegant, rich and poor. We are all Foxetalkers and our voices deserve to be heard. 

**** yeah!!!:chant:

• 10 months later...
27 minutes ago, Mark said:

Can we please stop with all the boring cliches that have been done 100 times over, I can't take another 2 months of it don't know about anyone else?

^ Hear hear!

It really is a drag trawling through the threads hoping to read some insightful news or decent debate/opinion to find nothing but constant nonsense and drivel.

• 4 weeks later...
On 09/06/2014 at 13:59, Mark said:

And just to add

[4] Posters who continually go off topic, post meaningless bollocks or pick petty arguments will be muted from the transfer talk section til the window shuts.

Thanks

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Last warning to help keep us sane

• 3 weeks later...

Archived