Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ozwin

Let's have a TV shows thread.

10 hours ago, spacemunky said:

Was listed on a lot of folks top 10 lists here.

I never got around to watching it, but I'm sure I will, eventually. 

5 hours ago, CollinsLCFC said:

Love it.

Make sure you do! It's brilliant. 

It keeps getting better each series as well! The latest episode might be my favourite. The first series isn't too great but if you stick with it and get to know the characters it's phenomenal

1 hour ago, GeorgeTheFox said:

It keeps getting better each series as well! The latest episode might be my favourite. The first series isn't too great but if you stick with it and get to know the characters it's phenomenal

I wasn't too keen on 'The Gang turn Black'. The latest episode was definitely up there. When Frank went down the slide, I was nearly in tears.

Hard to pick a favourite episode as there are so many. Definitely going to binge watch it tonight when I get back from work now.

On 1/14/2017 at 04:35, Webbo said:

Watched Taboo on catch up last night. What a load of shit. For a start I could barely here what Tom Hardy was saying with his mumbling so I put the subtitles on. The dialogue must be some  the worse I've ever seen.

At this point I honestly think there isn't a single matter that isn't LCFC-related that we're going to agree on, Webs. :(

Edited by leicsmac

6 minutes ago, leicsmac said:

At this point I honestly think there isn't a single matter that isn't LCFC-related that we're going to agree on, Webs. :(

tbf if you ever agreed with me about anything you'd be worried.

5 minutes ago, Webbo said:

Anyone watching Common Sense on BBC2? Crikey, it's awful.

It's basically gogglebox for current affairs. Filming idiots talking about the latest news instead of tv shows. Had to turn it off last week.

8 minutes ago, Webbo said:

Anyone watching Common Sense on BBC2? Crikey, it's awful.

recorded it thinking it might have some kind of element of entertainment about it. barely got through 10 mins of it which is generous considering it was so tacky and shit.

18 hours ago, Facecloth said:

It's basically gogglebox for current affairs. Filming idiots talking about the latest news instead of tv shows. Had to turn it off last week.

18 hours ago, StanSP said:

recorded it thinking it might have some kind of element of entertainment about it. barely got through 10 mins of it which is generous considering it was so tacky and shit.

I seriously believe it's the worst thing I've ever seen on TV.

• 2 weeks later...