Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Ozwin

Let's have a TV shows thread.

6 minutes ago, the fox said:

i heard nothing but good things about this show, i watched breaking bad but TWD had a better start, so here's for hoping that the show delivers.

there are very few shows that i didn't feel bored watching them and the walking dead is definetly one.

There are definitely boring moments in the walking dead, you will see that. It can go five episodes with what can feel like torturous slow building but it is worth the wait for them explosive action packed episodes. I found seasons 2-3 the worst, too many wet characters. 

Just now, Strokes said:

There are definitely boring moments in the walking dead, you will see that. It can go five episodes with what can feel like torturous slow building but it is worth the wait for them explosive action packed episodes. I found seasons 2-3 the worst, too many wet characters. 

the thing that gets me through slow episodes are the likeable characters and glenn, daryl and rick (i know rick in the MC and daryl is in it for the long run from what i saw in the internet so i'm ok, but glenn, sadly that boy is showing too much red flags to make it out of this alive) are sure likeable so i can manage, nothing will be worse than the awkward dinners between walter and his family on breaking bad (skyler almost killed me with her stupidity)

1 minute ago, the fox said:

the thing that gets me through slow episodes are the likeable characters and glenn, daryl and rick (i know rick in the MC and daryl is in it for the long run from what i saw in the internet so i'm ok, but glenn, sadly that boy is showing too much red flags to make it out of this alive) are sure likeable so i can manage, nothing will be worse than the awkward dinners between walter and his family on breaking bad (skyler almost killed me with her stupidity)

Let me know what you think just before the end of season 3, I'll be interested to see if you've found it frustrating at times. They will introduce more characters throughout, I don't want to comment to much or I might spoil it for you.

Just now, Strokes said:

Let me know what you think just before the end of season 3, I'll be interested to see if you've found it frustrating at times. They will introduce more characters throughout, I don't want to comment to much or I might spoil it for you.

got it:thumbup:, i will be informing you when i finish the third season (i will be posting updates of my progress here every half/full season so feel free to drop a replay whenever you feel like it)

• Like 1

Guest ttfn
On 02/04/2017 at 14:33, Carl the Llama said:

Rick and Morty season 3 episode 1 is out.  This is not a drill.

All of Rick's moves are dick moves.

Just watched the end of season/series 6 of Homeland. Chilling. Overall, it's been pretty good. Really enjoying how 4, 5, and 6 have been almost standalone stories. Curious how 7 will be. Apparently 8 will be the last and in Israel?

On 08/04/2017 at 10:50, DennisNedry said:

Loving Robot Wars again.

Carbide is an absolute weapon.

Only downside for me is the lack of Craig Charles. I like Dara but it's not quite the same.

Used to like a bit of Pip Forrester, but the new bird is alright I suppose...

1 hour ago, TiffToff88 said:

Prison Break is back tonight! Although i don't think it really needed another series, i'm actually looking forward to it. Will anyone else be watching?

Came out in America on Tuesday, watched it online already. Quite a good episode.

2 hours ago, TiffToff88 said:

Prison Break is back tonight! Although i don't think it really needed another series, i'm actually looking forward to it. Will anyone else be watching?

I don't think it needed more than 2. I stopped watching it when they had to get back in prison to get out lol what's that about?

On 10 April 2017 at 10:07, FireFox said:

Just watched the end of season/series 6 of Homeland. Chilling. Overall, it's been pretty good. Really enjoying how 4, 5, and 6 have been almost standalone stories. Curious how 7 will be. Apparently 8 will be the last and in Israel?

Just watched episode 11, how have you seen 12? 

It's always been one of my favourite TV shows, it probably

peaked in series 2 and 3 for me but I've enjoyed all the

the series. Interesting that the final series will be set in 

Israel as I think Homeland is based on an Israeli TV drama.

On 10 April 2017 at 10:11, TiffToff88 said:

Yes I'll be watching. Good solid start last night with all the main

characters making an appearance.

4 minutes ago, Spiritwalker said:

Just watched episode 11, how have you seen 12? 

It's always been one of my favourite TV shows, it probably

peaked in series 2 and 3 for me but I've enjoyed all the

the series. Interesting that the final series will be set in 

Israel as I think Homeland is based on an Israeli TV drama.

What series was it when

a buiildiing got blown up at the end of the season

that's where  got up to, end of series 2 or 3?